5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Hello! I've been looking to adopt a pony OC to represent myself in the MLP community, so I figured I'd make a little post here to say that I'm looking!
$20 USD/CAD is my budget and I can also do art in return or pay TBT!
Any gender is fine, just know the character will be slightly changed so that it will be male

I wasn't exactly sure if this was the right place to post this but it seems like the most appropriate! If you'd like me to move it somewhere else I will~ Thanks for reading!

Pawpatrol, have you seen that MLP Pony maker? That could help for a ref :3

sorry if i'm being annoying i just thought it would help >_<

Oh you're looking for an OC, i thought you wanted to make one and have someone draw it.

Last edited:
Pawpatrol, have you seen that MLP Pony maker? That could help for a ref :3

sorry if i'm being annoying i just thought it would help >_<

Oh you're looking for an OC, i thought you wanted to make one and have someone draw it.

Yeahh pony maker just looks really unappealing to me haha, thankyou for the suggestion though <3

Hey! I'd be willing to draw you an OC just for TBT. My drawings aren't that good, but I try! I don't copy anything or use tools much even with programs so it'll just be by me.

You can let me know whatever you'd like and I'll try and do it, or I'll just think up something on my own. I'm a big MLP fangirl.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be willing to draw you an OC just for TBT. My drawings aren't that good, but I try! I don't copy anything or use tools much even with programs so it'll just be by me.

You can let me know whatever you'd like and I'll try and do it, or I'll just think up something on my own. I'm a big MLP fangirl.

I'm mainly looking for something pre-made because I usually find myself connecting to things like that quicker for some reason. I appreciate the offer though <3

1495112765890.jpg

Heres my pony OC c: , if you like my art style i can also draw digital for you. Or if you have any ideas on whatd you like wether itd be a stallion, removal of horn/wings I can whip that up for you in a jiffy. ^^ thankyou for considering ^^

Back