• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Unofficial Political Thread

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I don't think there is one of these, so let's make one! How do you think the man in the white house is doing? Have fun discussing!

Any user who insuls/threatens a user, or tries to start an unnecessary argument will be reported immediately.

Last edited:
I will say he is certainly the most different president we've ever had.

I enjoy people on the radio calling him Mr. Trump instead of President Trump (I don't think he's very deserving of that title).

Also there's been so much hypocrisy since he took office I just can't fathom it.

I enjoy people on the radio calling him Mr. Trump instead of President Trump (I don't think he's very deserving of that title).

Also there's been so much hypocrisy since he took office I just can't fathom it.

Yeah, he needs to stop ith the immature tweets. It's not helping his case, not is it making people like him anymore. I just call him Trump.

I like him. You guys voted for a strange President

Another one? Great. (/sarcasm)

Anyway I think the White House is full of people who don't care about the citizens of the US, only looking out for their own interests and wanting to line their pockets, and the few who do actually care get drowned out and eventually stop caring, too.

I should probably read the whole post. Anyway my point still stands. I support Trump because I do think he cared enough to try (why else would he, being a multimillionaire who could've just let whatever happens happen since he's set for life) but he's getting to the point of not caring or will soon enough too.

Last edited:
Another one? Great. (/sarcasm)

Anyway I think the White House is full of people who don't care about the citizens of the US, only looking out for their own interests and wanting to line their pockets, and the few who do actually care get drowned out and eventually stop caring, too.

And I couldn't give two rats about the people in the white house. We just had like 4 horrible presidents in a row, and now we have another one. They all should be put into prison. I'd apply to be a prison guard just so I'd have the opportunity to whip them all.

And I couldn't give two rats about the people in the white house. We just had like 4 horrible presidents in a row, and now we have another one. They all should be put into prison. I'd apply to be a prison guard just so I'd have the opportunity to whip them all.

I don't know if I'd whip them but they've all done things that would land any one of the rest of us in jail for life, or if not for life our careers would be ruined. I think our leaders should be held to the same standard as the citizens they rule.

I don't know if I'd whip them but they've all done things that would land any one of the rest of us in jail for life, or if not for life our careers would be ruined. I think our leaders should be held to the same standard as the citizens they rule.

I don't see how him "caring" makes everything he's said and done alright... :confused:

People talk in different ways. He's abrasive but most business men I know are. And he's done some bad things but so had everyone else running. I'm just saying he could've just done nothing and let Ted Cruz run against Hillary and his life wouldn't have been effected at all.

I'm not saying he's a saint by any stretch.

Isn't the fact that he won the election good enough to give him the title, you know, president? I mean, even if you don't agree with him on his politics, if you live inside the US, he is your president and nothing is going to change that.

And since this a political discussion thread, why not mention some of the hypocrisies you're talking about.

Edit, just saying there is hypocrisies won't benefit a discussion, whereas bringing them to light will give us a better understanding on your view on him.

Last edited:
He is in that position, yes, but I don't have respect for him nor do I think he deserves the title of president. He may have won the election but I don't think that's enough to be a president.

My hypocrisies are based on how Trump has given private information to Russia without consequence yet, and how during the election supporters of Trump would not stop calling Hillary a liar or evil because of her email scandal. Another is that he always made comments on how many vacation days Obama took when every weekend he's at his resort.

A lot of the hypocrisies I see, though, are in peoples reactions to what is happening. If Hillary assigned Chelsea Clinton to some unknown position in the white house, Trump supporters would have been outraged, but now they're silent. That's just one example.

What I mean by hypocrisies is that Trump seems to be getting away with a lot of stuff that Obama or Hillary wouldn't have gotten away with. Or maybe some Trump supporters are just embarrassed now. Who knows lol! I know my dad used to rage on FB against Hillary but now he's silent out of embarrassment for voting Trump.

Last edited:
Isn't the fact that he won the election good enough to give him the title, you know, president?

These are Americans you are talking about that "make it a good enough reason." All different types of Americans. I am American btw.

Note: I am not bashing Trump, I just wanted to point that out for any argument someone may have.

Last edited:
I predict that trump is going to become (if he isn't already) a dictator. It baffles my mind how he is literally doing whatever he wants and no one is saying or doing anything about it.

I heard earlier today that Trump is really close to being impeached.

Lol how long has he been in office? 130 days?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I predict that trump is going to become (if he isn't already) a dictator. It baffles my mind how he is literally doing whatever he wants and no one is saying or doing anything about it.

Cause hey, he's making America great again!...

...right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds like a plan...

I heard earlier today that Trump is really close to being impeached.

Lol how long has he been in office? 130 days?

He may have admitted obstruction of justice, but the ones that have got impeached for it didn't admit it.

But don't count on Trump's impeachment. That would put a scary homophobe that believes in shock therapy in office if Trump got removed. Or we could get a president that thinks Obama was worse than James Buchanan (that would be Paul Ryan).

Back