• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weeding town! [OFFLINE]

Werefoxx

Bells
Feedback
100% (31) +
[Offline]

I'm going to turn my cycling town into a weeding town for those that don't have the badges and want them. I just see a bunch of posts about people wanting help with the badges, so I think I'm going to take it into my own hands.

~ I'm going to be accepting one person at a time to pull one year's worth of weeds (12 one-month time travel jumps). I probably won't be letting a person in twice consecutively, unless there's no one in line. You're allowed in the queue as much as you like, but let other people get a chance too.

I will PM you when my town is ready for you to weed.

Please let me know if you go offline and are in the queue! I'll move you down until you're back online.
**PLEASE add the friendcode in my signature, not the one on the sidebar

~In Town~
[OFFLINE]

~Queue~
May 18th:
charlottethecat
Jon_Snow

~Completed~
Xandra
Garrett
charlottethecat
alienn
Aniko
Xandra

*If you need, I can privately keep track of your numbers, as long as you tell me your count before you leave my town.

Last edited:
Yes, I am very interested!

I have the beautiful town ordinance and haven't seen a weed since I started.

Can you put me in line for tomorrow at 6 or 7pm EST? ^^ Also, so everyone else knows i got 792 on my first visit so i think that's how many you'll probably get every visit?

Can you put me in line for tomorrow at 6 or 7pm EST? ^^ Also, so everyone else knows i got 792 on my first visit so i think that's how many you'll probably get every visit?

No problem! And you should get somewhere around 600 every time. You got lucky, I haven't really been doing upkeep on that town. ^.^;

I maybe would like to come, but how long does it usually take to pull all of the weeds?
NVM, just realized you have alot of people in your queue.

Last edited:
If anyone is wondering how long it takes to weed the whole town, I've just finished and it took me about 40 minutes.

We should have a competition! ;)

I'm going offline! Please don't hesitate to post though, and I'll add you all into the queue as soon as I can!

Thank you so much! It took me about 40-45 minutes to weed the entire town but it was actually fun:D I would love to be able to do it again around the same time tomorrow if there isnt many other people who also want to weed.
Thank you again and if I can repay you in anyway please let me know<3

Thanks for having me over! It took me around 35 minutes for me to weed the town. I might've missed a few though. Thank you for doing this :D

Back