• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I made a mistake

PeeBraiin

Happy Pride!
Pear 🍐
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6980-8546-6496
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Y'all, I made a mistake last night .
I am moving out of my dorm room this week and I'm leaving tomorrow which means I have to do so many things today BUT I had a lot to drink last night. So I'm super hung over and just doing laundry. Screams.
Ya ever done some stupid **** like this before?

I'm literally constantly doing stupid, self-sabotaging things that just make me almost always feel like:
why-are-you-752x501.png

Kinda. I got pretty wasted on Monday night when I had to work yesterday morning. I felt awful but no one seemed to notice or care. I'm moving next week on Monday and I've been messing around a bit but I'm confident both you and I will get out of our places without a hitch.

I'm literally constantly doing stupid, self-sabotaging things that just make me almost always feel like:
why-are-you-752x501.png
HONESTLY ME.
One time I got wasted before a final it was an experience.
Kinda. I got pretty wasted on Monday night when I had to work yesterday morning. I felt awful but no one seemed to notice or care. I'm moving next week on Monday and I've been messing around a bit but I'm confident both you and I will get out of our places without a hitch.

Are you sure? Because I'm in bed eating fries

I've gotten really drunk and come to work the next day hungover BUT I can easily force myself to function properly. I'll just feel bad on the inside. In fact, on that day, I actually came to work earlier to fulfil extra duties and I did it all by myself because my idiot coworker who was also drunk the night before, showed up incredibly late and was obviously in a bad mood. I was annoyed, because if you know you won't be able to run at 100% the next day, you shouldn't be drinking that much the night before. Oh, and it was at the staff party that we all got drunk, so even my boss knew I was hungover, but she was very happy to know it didn't affect my job. :) So as long as you can force yourself to do everything you need to, you should be fine!

HONESTLY ME.
One time I got wasted before a final it was an experience.

Are you sure? Because I'm in bed eating fries

XD they'll get you out one way or the other. Question is will you have all your things with you lol. Last minute just throw stuff into whatever vehicle you're using to move. If it doesn't break you were meant to keep it. If it does downsizing is always good. It's a win/win. (Kinda kidding)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've gotten really drunk and come to work the next day hungover BUT I can easily force myself to function properly. I'll just feel bad on the inside. In fact, on that day, I actually came to work earlier to fulfil extra duties and I did it all by myself because my idiot coworker who was also drunk the night before, showed up incredibly late and was obviously in a bad mood. I was annoyed, because if you know you won't be able to run at 100% the next day, you shouldn't be drinking that much the night before. Oh, and it was at the staff party that we all got drunk, so even my boss knew I was hungover, but she was very happy to know it didn't affect my job. :) So as long as you can force yourself to do everything you need to, you should be fine!

I did the same thing but I mostly got there early because I went to get something to eat and feel better and it was faster to get done than I thought. I also buried myself with tasks in the morning while I recovered. My coworkers were like "You're always such a hard worker and do so much around here" while I was thinking "yeah because I didn't want you to realize I feel miserable ugh Dx"

Last edited:
I did the same thing but I mostly got there early because I went to get something to eat and feel better and it was faster to get done than I thought. I also buried myself with tasks in the morning while I recovered. My coworkers were like "You're always such a hard worker and do so much around here" while I was thinking "yeah because I didn't want you to realize I feel miserable ugh Dx"

I got respect for people like you who can pull themselves together while hungover :p It takes skill and crazy will power to be able to do it hahaha ^_^

Chug chug chuggg water!! That's what I always do. Definitely been to class hungover before xD

Also just keep telling yourself "I am okay :) I am not hungover :) I feel great right now :) "

I didn't get my first hangover til almost 2 years ago and I haven't touched a drink since. I've never understood why it's worth drinking if you end up with a hangover so maybe someone on this thread can enlighten me?

Ps. Welcome back. :)

Last edited:
I didn't get my first hangover til almost 2 years ago and I haven't touched a drink since. I've never understood why it's worth drinking if you end up with a hangover so maybe someone on this thread can enlighten me?

I didn't mean to. I'm doing low sugar so even one drink usually gets me tipsy. But I was gaming and yelling at idiots so I didn't really think twice getting a 2nd between games. And then a friend came online and coaxed me to have one more and stay up with her and after 2 drinks I'm drunk so of course I had one and stayed up talking to her. And that was that.

*edit autocorrect errors

Last edited:
hey at least you didnt wake up wondering where the hell you were and how did you get there...

the key to avoiding hangovers is eating, aspirin, and water. the next morning something with eggs in it is great, experiments have proven that egg yolks aid with hangover recovery..

I just drank because I wanted to get rid of the bottles on my room but I have a bottle of Triple Sec, Kinky, Smirnoff, some Wine, and another type of Vodka. :/
I'd take them home but my mom would be worried so catch me chugging them down tomorrow

Just today I got so dehydrated that I felt queasy and lightheaded. I didn't eat for the entire day almost.

The solution?

I drank water every few minutes. Now I feel perfectly fine. I'm an idiot.

I'm 25 and never drank in my life. I don't understand the appeal. Everything I've tried tastes revolting to me. I'll never get how people chug it down without wanting to gag.

I'm 25 and never drank in my life. I don't understand the appeal. Everything I've tried tastes revolting to me. I'll never get how people chug it down without wanting to gag.

I respect your choice and would not pressure you to do otherwise but I wanted to go more into why people do it.

Drinking really causes people to drop their guard and be themselves. For some people this could mean becoming a raging animal but for a lot of people it just helps them drop the walls they put up and people like to see the other's true self.

I actually haven't gotten a hangover yet. I'm not sure if I just don't drink enough but I always make sure to drink at least two glasses of water after a night of drinking and I'm usually perfectly fine in the morning.

When you go drinking, you don't have to go so far that you're a mess. Get to a level you like and keep with it. I'd hate to have a hangover too. I can't imagine that they'd feel like. ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I respect your choice and would not pressure you to do otherwise but I wanted to go more into why people do it.

Drinking really causes people to drop their guard and be themselves. For some people this could mean becoming a raging animal but for a lot of people it just helps them drop the walls they put up and people like to see the other's true self.

When I go drinking, I become really confident and try to become everyone's best friend haha. It's pretty fun tbh cause usually I care too much about what people think of me so when I drink, that gets erased and it's refreshing.

I actually haven't gotten a hangover yet. I'm not sure if I just don't drink enough but I always make sure to drink at least two glasses of water after a night of drinking and I'm usually perfectly fine in the morning.

When you go drinking, you don't have to go so far that you're a mess. Get to a level you like and keep with it. I'd hate to have a hangover too. I can't imagine that they'd feel like. ^^;

Too true. Plenty of water afterward is always good. Just do it. Your morning self will thank you.

Yeah I get that, hear it all the time, but you still have to drink the stuff and I can't without wanting to bring it back up. Diazepam is better as a relaxant for me personally.

Back