December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Let's talk and discuss Pixar movies! Make sure you vote for your favorite!
My top 3 would have to be Ratatouille, Toy Story 3, and The Incredibles! Inside Out would be a close 4th.

Keep in mind, this is a poll for Pixar, not Disney, so movies like Big Hero 6 and Wreck-it-ralph won't be included. Although Pixar is part of Disney, Disney is not part of Pixar. I will make a non-princess, modern, Disney poll later. :)

I love all of these movies, though. :)

I love how they executed Monsters University.

I love how they executed Toy Story 3, and made it very entertaining.

For some reason, Ratatouille hits home to me and makes me feel all happy inside!

The Incredibles is a nice break from the kiddie movies and really appeals to the older audience.

Cars 1 was pretty good, though Cars 2....ehhh, not horrible but not my favorite.

Brave was good for being a first princess, but the plot just took me by surprise.

Inside Out was really cute and well executed with how the brain worked, but the reason I had to push it back was because both Joy and Sadness got on my nerves a bit. (Though I still love them)

Those are all my thoughts XD

Last edited:
Tough call. I went with Incredibles because it's always a good time. I love all these movies though.

I'm partial to Up and Wall-e. But even so, that's like choosing a favorite child

Tough call. I went with Incredibles because it's always a good time. I love all these movies though.

I love the Incredibles! I can't wait till number two comes out! Ahhh I'm so excited

Me too! I'll probably actually go see it in theatres, something I don't do for 99% of movies lol.

Omg same. XD the movie would have to be seriously good or important for me to go! I hope we get to meet Frozone's wife. XD

i went for finding nemo because it has a lot of nostalgic value to me and i love the animation, the colours, the story etc, though i'd say monsters inc. and ratatouille follow closely behind

Definitely Inside Out. :D

I really liked the emotions and how they functioned.
Then how Joy realized there cannot be Happiness without Sadness. :)

Last edited:
Definitely Inside Out. :D

I really liked the emotions and how they functioned. Then how Joy realized there cannot be Happiness without Sadness. :)

I love Inside Out! My favorite emotion/character was Disgust, lmao.

I would have to say it's a tie between Toy Story and The Incredibles.

Although, I can proudly say that I own all Disney Pixar's on DVD.

Wow, I'm surprised Toy Story 3 hasn't gotten any votes yet!

I love all the Toy Story movies, I love Ratatouille, Wall-E, and Up; haven't really seen Brave/Monsters University/Inside Out/Finding Dory.. don't even know what The Good Dinosaur is. Hated the Cars movies. Finding Nemo was good but overrated IMO. The Incredibles was pretty meh. I remember liking A Bug's Life but I haven't seen it in 10+ years so I don't really remember it well enough. Same with Monsters Inc

TL;DR I voted for Up, that movie is amazin'

Finding Dory, Wall-E and Ratatoullie in no particular order. I'd vote for all three, if I could. I just haven't seen Wall-E or Ratatouille in a long while, so I can't decide on my favourite... But now I've decided I'm going to watch Wall-E to-night. :p

I remember watching Finding Nemo so many times dubbed in Japanese class though. Like, my teacher must have loved that film. hah.

Back