• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pixar Movie Thread (Poll for favorite!)

What is your favorite Pixar movie?

• Toy Story

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Toy Story 2

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Toy Story 3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monsters Inc.

• Monsters University

• Cars 1

• Cars 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding Nemo

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Finding Dory

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • A Bug's Life

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Inside Out

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Wall-E

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • The Incredibles

• Brave

• The Good Dinosaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratatouille

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Up

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Let's talk and discuss Pixar movies! Make sure you vote for your favorite!
My top 3 would have to be Ratatouille, Toy Story 3, and The Incredibles! Inside Out would be a close 4th.

Keep in mind, this is a poll for Pixar, not Disney, so movies like Big Hero 6 and Wreck-it-ralph won't be included. Although Pixar is part of Disney, Disney is not part of Pixar. I will make a non-princess, modern, Disney poll later. :)

I love all of these movies, though. :)

I love how they executed Monsters University.

I love how they executed Toy Story 3, and made it very entertaining.

For some reason, Ratatouille hits home to me and makes me feel all happy inside!

The Incredibles is a nice break from the kiddie movies and really appeals to the older audience.

Cars 1 was pretty good, though Cars 2....ehhh, not horrible but not my favorite.

Brave was good for being a first princess, but the plot just took me by surprise.

Inside Out was really cute and well executed with how the brain worked, but the reason I had to push it back was because both Joy and Sadness got on my nerves a bit. (Though I still love them)

Those are all my thoughts XD

Last edited:
Tough call. I went with Incredibles because it's always a good time. I love all these movies though.

I'm partial to Up and Wall-e. But even so, that's like choosing a favorite child

Tough call. I went with Incredibles because it's always a good time. I love all these movies though.

I love the Incredibles! I can't wait till number two comes out! Ahhh I'm so excited

nemo means a lot to me but i think up is the bessst

Last edited:
Me too! I'll probably actually go see it in theatres, something I don't do for 99% of movies lol.

Omg same. XD the movie would have to be seriously good or important for me to go! I hope we get to meet Frozone's wife. XD

i went for finding nemo because it has a lot of nostalgic value to me and i love the animation, the colours, the story etc, though i'd say monsters inc. and ratatouille follow closely behind

Definitely Inside Out. :D

I really liked the emotions and how they functioned.
Then how Joy realized there cannot be Happiness without Sadness. :)

Last edited:

I really liked the emotions and how they functioned. Then how Joy realized there cannot be Happiness without Sadness. :)

I love Inside Out! My favorite emotion/character was Disgust, lmao.

I really liked the emotions and how they functioned.
Then how Joy realized there cannot be Happiness without Sadness. :)

Wow spoiler! I've seen it but some people might not have.

On that note, I took out the spoiler on Brave.

I would have to say it's a tie between Toy Story and The Incredibles.

Although, I can proudly say that I own all Disney Pixar's on DVD.

Wow, I'm surprised Toy Story 3 hasn't gotten any votes yet!

I love all the Toy Story movies, I love Ratatouille, Wall-E, and Up; haven't really seen Brave/Monsters University/Inside Out/Finding Dory.. don't even know what The Good Dinosaur is. Hated the Cars movies. Finding Nemo was good but overrated IMO. The Incredibles was pretty meh. I remember liking A Bug's Life but I haven't seen it in 10+ years so I don't really remember it well enough. Same with Monsters Inc

TL;DR I voted for Up, that movie is amazin'

Finding Dory, Wall-E and Ratatoullie in no particular order. I'd vote for all three, if I could. I just haven't seen Wall-E or Ratatouille in a long while, so I can't decide on my favourite... But now I've decided I'm going to watch Wall-E to-night. :p

I remember watching Finding Nemo so many times dubbed in Japanese class though. Like, my teacher must have loved that film. hah.

Back