• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pixar Movie Thread (Poll for favorite!)

What is your favorite Pixar movie?

• Toy Story

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Toy Story 2

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Toy Story 3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monsters Inc.

• Monsters University

• Cars 1

• Cars 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding Nemo

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Finding Dory

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • A Bug's Life

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Inside Out

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Wall-E

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • The Incredibles

• Brave

• The Good Dinosaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratatouille

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Up

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ughhh god this is a tough poll! I enjoy almost all Pixar movies.

I'll give my vote to WALL-E. It takes exceptional talent to make a movie that purely relies on emotion, actions, and tiny bits of sound. I'm generally not a huge fan of silent movies but the way it was executed with WALL-E was just amazing. I love how beautiful the animation was and how lovable WALL-E and EVE are. Their relationship was so endearing and sweet. The movie showed a potential future for our planet if we do not take care of it. Not other movie has been able to top it in terms of storytelling and uniqueness.

Other favorites are Up, Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life, & the Toy Story series.

Toy Story 1 was the only one I could stand... (don't shoot me)

Last edited:
I love How to Train your Dragon, Toothless is sooo adorable, I have a build a bear plush of him.

I love How to Train your Dragon, Toothless is sooo adorable, I have a build a bear plush of him.

Omg, that's so cute! I actually applied to BuildABear like 2 days ago, lmao. Anyway, back on topic!!!

monsters inc. and monsters university. i like monsters university a little more

I love Monster's Inc. A lot of these are really good though, I really enjoyed Cars as well, I remember I watched it like 50 times when it first came out On Demand back then. And of course who doesn't love Toy Story.

I loved Inside Out. Actually made me cry. I found it super cute!

A Bugs Life, closely followed by this little gem they included in the DVD. I think it brings me more nostalgia than Bugs Life itself!

Out of these movies, Wall E. Mostly just because I love space and robots. But I like many of these.

Ratatouille is my number one, followed closely by Inside Out and Monsters, Inc.!

Up definitely has to be my most favorite. For the first year that WALL-E was out back in 2008 and 2009, I was obsessed with it and would continually make drawings of it and whatnot (which is saying a lot, because I loved Cars when it came out in 2006), but I personally was amazed by Up once its release happened I saw it in theaters immediately in May 2009. One of the many reasons why that year was so awesome...

I love Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. They are all fantastic movies though!

Let's just pretend Cars 2 didn't exist :blush:

i really love up, monsters inc, monsters university and the incredibles. wall-e, the toy story movies, and ratatouille are good too tho

I was surprised to see so many votes for Ratatouille. When you ask people what their favorite Pixar movie is, I don't find a lot of people who pick it. Wall-E is so endearing. I love the story and the characters. Monsters Inc. was my favorite for a long time. Incredibles is also really good. I'm so glad they're coming out with a second one because I felt that it was the one that was most open to a continuation.

Back