• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pixar Movie Thread (Poll for favorite!)

What is your favorite Pixar movie?

• Toy Story

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Toy Story 2

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Toy Story 3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monsters Inc.

• Monsters University

• Cars 1

• Cars 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding Nemo

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Finding Dory

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • A Bug's Life

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Inside Out

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Wall-E

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • The Incredibles

• Brave

• The Good Dinosaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratatouille

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Up

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either Toy Story or Finding Nemo. Those are my favourites and I can't decide on one!

I loved Toy Story so much as a kid, but I still have to go with A Bug's Life. I've seen that movie soooo many times.

Jeez, this is a tough pick. I'm stuck between Up and Inside Out, but I think I'd have to go with Up

Jeez, this is a tough pick. I'm stuck between Up and Inside Out, but I think I'd have to go with Up

Yeah, I debated on going with Multiple Choice or not, but then people might choose everything to get tbt. XD

Am I really the only person who thought Brave was superior lol

Lmao. It wasn't really a bad movie, they just advertised it to be something it's not.
It was advertised as being finally a female that goes on a huge adventure that's quite dangerous, gave me a how to train your dragon vibe. Instead it was about a teenage girl and her mom fighting, then her getting annoyed and wishing for her fate to be changed, then her mom turning into a bear. a bear. then the whole movie was based around them bonding, instead of her going on an adventure.

Last edited:
I narrowed my favourites down to all the Toy Story movies, Monsters Inc. & University, Ratatouille and Wall-E.. which is still a lot 8(

I narrowed my favourites down to all the Toy Story movies, Monsters Inc. & University, Ratatouille and Wall-E.. which is still a lot 8(

Ikr, they are all so hard to choose :(

ahh that's a tough one so i'll choose three: up, wall-e and the incredibles! (ok it feels wrong not including toy story so that too)

I haven't seem them all, but what I have seen, I loved. My favourite is probably The Incredibles, though.

I'm torn between Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, and A Bug's Life.

I am utterly obsessed with fish - and while I love Dory (I find her incredibly relatable) there is no denial that the first movie is definitely stronger in terms of story-telling. Although I much preferred the cast in the newer film - I got a Bailey plushie just today even! But A Bug's Life was my favourite movie for a good year or so after it first came out and to not vote for it would feel like betrayal.

I can't decide. :(

It was a tough decision, but I ended up picking Finding Nemo, with Inside Out and Ratatouille close behind!

Probably Finding Nemo! But I really love Finding Dory, Toy Story, Monsters Inc., and The Incredibles too. It's hard to pick just one.

Back