Burger King vs. McDonalds

Burger King or McDonalds?

• McDonalds

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Burger King

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Why no Wendy's? :C I'll have to go with McDonald's. Burger King has always given me horrible experiences (stuff in their food) and never fail to well, fail me.

McDonald's for the breakfast and soda size, burger king for everything else.

Do you mind if I make another poll with most of the global fast food restaurants?

i prefer burger king fries but the burgers always make me feel sick and the meat always has gristle in it
so mcdonald's

Neither, I like Wendy's the most :p

But tbh rn I really like McDonalds because they have Super Mario toys lol

Mcdonalds. :)

However, only because of the French Fries. :p
I honestly prefer Wendy's more than both on the poll.

Of these two, Burger King. Superior burgers and shakes. I actually like their fries too. That said McD's has better fries and chicken nuggets imo.

Probs Burger King , McDonalds burgers are kinda small for me.

however them pokemon and super mario toys mc toys omfg luv them <3

I prefer In-N-Out

Me too, yet I rarely have it. The closest In-N-Out to my town is in Dallas, and it's not worth driving three hours just to get some fast food. Yes, Texas is that big.

But we do have a Texas version of In-N-Out, and that would be Whataburger (the best southern burger chain in America). They're virtually everywhere in Texas.

Last edited:
Neither is my favourite, but McDonalds is definitely better. I've only had Burger King once and the food was so bad that I never went back, McDonalds has a nostalgic taste to it and I've always loved the McDonaldland characters.

Macdonalds, though Wendy?s has the best burgers and chicken sandwiches.

I gave it to McDonald's purely because I eat their food more than Burger King's, and when I lived in Mississippi, our local Burger King was very unsanitary.

Both make me feel very bloated when I eat their food though. I don't handle fast food as well as I used to (granted, I hardly it at all anymore, which is probably for the best).

I?m not going to lie, I live in the US. McDonald?s on every street corner. McDonald?s are practically churches here, holy.

Yesterday, after a not so good day, I went to mcdonalds down the road to stress eat and they had these burgers and sweets from other countries. I died when I tried the....idk even what it?s called....maple syrup and waffle McFlurry. It was so delicious I cried.

McDonalds' fries are very good and their chicken sticks are amazing, and I LOVE Mcflurries so much.
But Burger King definitely has the best fries and their regular nuggets are tastier in my opinion. Also really like their desserts.

Back