• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [CLOSED] Diana the Snooty Deer

Emichi

wink wonk
Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Diana is accidentally in boxes. My timezone is EST.

Make an offer of tbt or igb :'D
or if you have another snooty villager to trade like Blaire, Mint, Portia or Pecan. ect I'll happily trade.

Last edited:
Hellooo!! :D

I can only offer igb, but do you have any idea of how much you're looking for? I literally haven't used this forum in sooo long so I have no idea about what people offer nowadays haha!!

EDIT: actually, I have Mathilda too! she's a snooty kangaroo, not sure if you're interested in her though? she's not moving yet but I've been trying to get her out anyway so I could try to get her to go asap?

Last edited:
Hellooo!! :D

I can only offer igb, but do you have any idea of how much you're looking for? I literally haven't used this forum in sooo long so I have no idea about what people offer nowadays haha!!

EDIT: actually, I have Mathilda too! she's a snooty kangaroo, not sure if you're interested in her though? she's not moving yet but I've been trying to get her out anyway so I could try to get her to go asap?

Oohmigish, I used to follow your tumblr when I had an animal crossing blog 'w' Hi there ~

I'm low on bells so anything around 1mil is fine unless that's too high :p villagers don't go for much anymore ;;

Mathilda would be okay. I just need someone to give me pwps!
There's no rush to getting her to move though so don't worry about it.

Oohmigish, I used to follow your tumblr when I had an animal crossing blog 'w' Hi there ~

I'm low on bells so anything around 1mil is fine unless that's too high :p villagers don't go for much anymore ;;

Mathilda would be okay. I just need someone to give me pwps!
There's no rush to getting her to move though so don't worry about it.

awww, no way!? that's so sweet, haha I miss that blog, honestly lol!!

would somewhere around 700k be alright? it's just that I restarted recently so I don't really have much more than that! :D if that's too low, don't worry about it!! (also, if you'd like to trade, would you be available in about 15/20 mins? ^^)

and sure! whenever she decides to move, I'll PM you and see if you still want her, either way! :D

awww, no way!? that's so sweet, haha I miss that blog, honestly lol!!

would somewhere around 700k be alright? it's just that I restarted recently so I don't really have much more than that! :D if that's too low, don't worry about it!! (also, if you'd like to trade, would you be available in about 15/20 mins? ^^)

and sure! whenever she decides to move, I'll PM you and see if you still want her, either way! :D

Yeah! <3 animal crossing blogs were so fun, I miss all the hype and everything ;u;

Ooh, then you should keep and save up your bells then! I restarted too but that was back in Jan so I've made enough.
Yuppers! I can trade anytime today ~

Yay, thank you!

Yeah! <3 animal crossing blogs were so fun, I miss all the hype and everything ;u;

Ooh, then you should keep and save up your bells then! I restarted too but that was back in Jan so I've made enough.
Yuppers! I can trade anytime today ~

Yay, thank you!

I agree!! it was a lot of fun!! ^^

and oh no, I'm more than willing to pay!!! and great, will I just PM when I'm ready to see if you are too? ^^ thank you so much ahh I love Diana lol!!

I agree!! it was a lot of fun!! ^^

and oh no, I'm more than willing to pay!!! and great, will I just PM when I'm ready to see if you are too? ^^ thank you so much ahh I love Diana lol!!

At least with the update some of the excitement is back! <3

It's no biggie but I can't stop you xD and sure that's fine! I'll add you in a sec.
Yay! I'm happy I made a post then instead of voiding her haha

Back