• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Olive Garden

The breadsticks are pretty basic lol. But that unlimited soup/salad/breadsticks for lunch...you can't beat that lol

The food tastes really bland to me. I've only been there once and it was years ago and I got stuffed mushrooms. They didn't have a discernable flavor it was just "meh".

Yeah, I finally made my visit on Thursday, and it was amazing, and we loved it! I haven't noticed a decline in quality of the food at all.

Eh it's ok. It's not super horrible but it can't really compare to the other restaurants around my area either because it's just not as good.

Eh, it's pretty good. Not as good as when I was a kid, but that could be a drop in quality or over-hyping the place when I was younger. :U

It's not great but I wouldn't mind having some right now. I'm not a huge fan of the breadsticks but I like the Eggplant parmigiana.

wrjlu0.jpg

I'm not from America and I don't really understand it. I get it's a cafe/restaurant but like, it's a chain??

It's been a long time since I last went to eat there. I remember the breadsticks being really good. Also, the last one I went to had stray cats on its premises and apparently the staff at the restaurant take them to the vet and feed them and stuff, so that was great, but of course other Olive Gardens will probably not do that.

Their pasta was the biggest let down for me :( I got the eggplant parmigiana.. the eggplant wasn't fried all the way - not crispy at all and just had breading covering it. The sauce was kind of like ketchup and the noodles looked like they came from a frozen meal. ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT IT WAS 20 DOLLARS. I can get a good pasta anywhere else for like 13-15, so idunno. Maybe I can give the chain the benefit of a doubt and say they were having a bad night, but JEEZ.

sure they have unlimited breadsticks but its not really quality enough for you to want to eat alot of them or to even take them home.
i very, rarely go there. probably been there three times? it's just a mediocre place in my opinion.

its lame

- - - Post Merge - - -

tho I hear there r a lot of really hot guys who work there

I'm from Canada and we dont have them here (at least where I am) I've been to one in the states last summer and I thought it was ok, not as good as everyone seems to hype it up to be.

I haven't been in ages, but I never understood why people criticize it, you know going in that it's not "authentic Italian food."

It's decent place for food. It's not at all Italian food though. More like easy 'italian inspired' comfort food.

Never been there, but I love pasta and that kinda seems like their thing so I've been begging my boyfriend to go with me x3

I've never been there, as I don't live in the US, but I love breadsticks so I want to go!

Back