• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Olive Garden

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Has anyone here been to Olive Garden recently? I haven't been there since 2011 but I'm going there for dinner with my friends tomorrow. Do you generally like the place? I've heard that the quality of the food has been going down in recent years.

Last edited:
Never been, I don't think they have em in Canada. But the unlimited breadsticks sounds amazing, makes me think of East Side Mario's

no ive never been there, i dont live in the us and when i was there we didnt eat there. i dont really know anything about it tbh

I've been there. I haven't gone in a long time either. I have no intention to go back unless my family insists. I can make better pasta at salad at home more cheaply.

Never been, I don't think they have em in Canada. But the unlimited breadsticks sounds amazing, makes me think of East Side Mario's

They do have them in Canada, usually larger cities.

I found it disgusting when I went. Food was cold, service was not good I plus last time i ate there I got a nasty allergic reaction from whatever they put on their pasta.

I've eaten there a few times in the span of a bout a year. The last time it was really good and I enjoyed it! The other times, it was extremely mediocre and bland. So I guess it really just depends. :/

I don't like the breadsticks but their shrimp fresco is to die for

I went back a month or so ago and I feel that the quality has worsened since I last went (6 years or so). Our server was great but the food took forever to arrive and I could tell that not everything was clean (water glass, cutlery). The place was really busy - a lot of kids and families were eating there. The food was ok/standard and the breadsticks didn't taste as good to me anymore (my mother says they changed them).Overall I wouldn't go back again.

Last edited:
It's meh. Not really that good for Italian food. I'd recommend Johnny Carino's if there's one near you!

I'd die for a night out at olive garden. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!

My grandparents like it so when I take them out to eat it's usually there. The food is only okay and usually takes a while to get out, but I do think the quality is lower than what it was when I went as a kid. My fiance works at a high end Italian restaurant so as far as I'm concerned olive garden isn't exactly where I'd go for good Italian food.

It's worth it for the breadtsicks alone, and it helps that the food's great (IMO). I just really like the atmosphere, too.

I actually went there a couple of days ago. The breadsticks have gotten worse over the years. But the cheese ravioli is really good (they did go overboard with the sauce.) and the salad was good. That's a lot coming from me, I'm very picky about food, especially salad.

I went to Olive Garden about 3 months ago. The breadsticks are quite good but, the other food I personally don't like. The quality of the food has gone down over the couple of years.

Last edited:
My bf, his family and I went to Florida last December and it was really delicious there! I of course got an alfredo and it tasted absolutely stunning! I'd still go!

I have not realized a decline in quality.

Their breadsticks are simply delicious. Their spaghetti is really good, too.

No I only visit restaurants for the upper classes and chick fil a .

I've literally only been once, and it was like two years ago? I really liked their bread sticks, the food was ok, and they made my Italian soda too syrupy, and their salad was trash.

Back