• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing i need help finding this sweater!

amarie.

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
657705f25fd4449bc69aace8f41c5e76.jpg

i found this on pinterest but the source went nowhere :( ive tried Google image search and everything. please help!

Well if you've tried everything then we can't really help, since the name is generic and it's also a QR code.. I also google searched it but google is no help whatsoever considering it thought the sweater fit under search terms like 'animal crossing qr codes undertale' and 'pokemon sun and moon qr codes'

ok well i was also hoping if no one could find it maybe someone would have had it saved or something. thanks anyway

I can try replicating the design c: It doesn't look too difficult. I'll post it when it's finished.

Omg dude you are a legend for doing that for them <3 It's people like you that keep this community pure :D

Back