• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT History & Origin

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I'd love to learn about the history and origin of this forum. How it got created, how it stays afloat, how the mods, admin, etc came to be a part of it. All the work that goes on behind the scenes. Everything :) I'd love to hear from the owners, admins, and mods themselves! Thanks!

I'd actually love to know more about what happened to the original founder of the site. All I know is that he(?) abandoned it.

Yes, Jeremy is the original owner and founder of TBT. He made the site when he was 14 years old - only a year after he was potty trained!

Yes, Jeremy is the original owner and founder of TBT. He made the site when he was 14 years old - only a year after he was potty trained!

Don't forget he made it in his basement, too.

Oh man, I haven't realized how old this website is. That's really great that it's lived on for as long as it has! :D

I seem to remember from looking at old threads that there was some controversy where a twelve year-old kid stole the domain name that Jeremy wanted to move the site to or something. maybe the admins can fill in the details on that episode....

I seem to remember from looking at old threads that there was some controversy where a twelve year-old kid stole the domain name that Jeremy wanted to move the site to or something. maybe the admins can fill in the details on that episode....

Not sure what you're referring to, but we started with the-bell-tree-forums.com (only for about a year), then forums.the-bell-tree.com, then belltreeforums.com.

Back