ACNL Rant Discussion Thread

the bamboo shoots that grow every day, plus if its raining the gyroids come along and its like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug
at least i could sell the bamboo shoots i collect to people who dont have the emporium or something

- PWP requests are annoying af to get, and that stupid diving method is too time-consuming for me
- Placing PWPs is also awkward, and I hope next game it's like HHD
- Villagers moving wherever they want is really stupid
- Dreamies asking to move out
-

- Villagers moving wherever they want is really stupid
- Dreamies asking to move out

Like I said, villagers that move in a bad spot are very unlikely to move compared to dream villagers and villagers in good spots. I feel that Nintendo is being unfair on this.

They need to make it where the villager you're closest friends to is the least likely to leave whereas the villager that you're the least friendly to is the most likely to leave.

Pudge, Static and Portia all need to move. Their houses are the only ones in annoying spots. Take the hint from Bill and MOVE!

I also don't like the peppy cats in the game (except Rosie). They all look weird.

Gah, I keep tripping today in town. I guess it's my unlucky day. I forgot to talk to Katrina when she was in town yesterday. :(

It's literally impossible to get any PWP than the basic ones and it's making me not want to play

Rocks man. Why can't I destroy those rocks?! I can just imagine it in real life.

"This would make a perfect spot for a children's hospital!"
"..."
"...Ah, man, there's a rock there. That's it folks, let's pack up and move it over a mile to the left."

I really hate how I was trying to do some housekeeping and Butch invited himself in. Like Butch, I love you and all, but I am kinda busy.

How my red balloon changes color in the sunset. Like, at 4pm, it'll be red, but by 5 it turns orange. It's just something weird that bothers me.

Since the inception of Animal Crossing, the strict limitations of the pocket inventory has always been cumbersome and bothersome. You've got 15 slots. At first, it seemed reasonable, but then you realize that the tools actually take up one slot each and there's so many of them. You also often wind up gathering junk at an alarmingly fast rate. When your inventory fills up, you'll have to waste your time dumping them out somewhere.
While you could use 10 more slots by holding the letters, it doesn't exactly show which item is in until you remove it from a letter and you'll need at least one free slot.

With the overabundance of items to collect in New Leaf, you'd think they'd address the inventory issues. And of course, they did! By adding one measly slot to the inventory system and letting you stack up to 9 fruits per slot. It's a progress, but the inventory management is still a tedious affair. Wouldn't it hurt to add many more slots to compensate for the huge amount of items?

It's literally impossible to get any PWP than the basic ones and it's making me not want to play

The best way to get PWPs is through the diving trick. You put on a wet suit, fill your pockets completely, with fruits or flowers and nothing else, then stay in the ocean for at least five minutes. Animals will try to grab for your attention when you get back on land, but I warn you. You're gonna see a lot of useless questions asked or useless information from animals. If they ask about greetings or catchphrases, you must change what they say. If they ask about nicknames, ignore them unless if you would like a nickname (I don't like nicknames in general). But they can only suggeest PWPs if your character is the mayor.

Serious? I was actually just doing the diving method for uchi PWPs. My pockets were full with 100 bell bags. I noticed a large moving shadow which was an octopus, but I had to throw it back in. Why can't we see our inventory screen while swimming to swap things out? Nintendo, you give me a headache.

I'm trying to place a bench in a specific spot and I can't because one of my villager's houses is in the way and they WON'T MOVE. :mad:

I hate jock villagers. Stop telling me to exercise, can't you tell I'm sitting on the couch playing a video game?!?

I'm losing interest in this game. My villagers won't suggest any projects, three of my villagers still won't move and they're in the way, the island won't spawn any red hibiscus and my Super T&T mart is still not upgrading even though I know I spent more than enough Bells in there, buying stuff I don't need or want. I'm having more fun with Harvest Moon right now, and Harvest Moon gets on my nerves.

Neither Medli nor Kevin will ask to leave, and they're the only two that I want out. Medli is in an really annoying spot that completely perfectly blocks my path from the bottom half of the right side of my town and Kevin in really awkwardly placed and is taking up the spot of a potential snooty villager. Grrr. Also, Roald's house officially only has 2 pieces of furniture and it makes me really mad whenever I look at it.

Literally right after I posted that rant, Portia, one of the villagers who's in the way, pinged me to move. I guess this game doesn't want me to stop playing it.

Literally right after I posted that rant, Portia, one of the villagers who's in the way, pinged me to move. I guess this game doesn't want me to stop playing it.

EXCEPT, it can't read these posts, can it??? Oh, no, this needs to be posted right away on the new Conspiracy Theory Thread! The game must be linked to TBT Forums! And if it is, then it's also linked to every other ACNL forum in the WORLD! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Back