• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Involved in the community

Denski

Entrepreneur
Bells
I've decided to create an account on the Animal Crossing forums to involve myself more in the community. I would like to keep up-to-date on recent events in the community also. Does anyone have any tips on this and/or are their people with experience to give advice on including themselves more in the community.

I appreciate the read. Love this community and the game. Hope for the best, thanks!

Hi. Welcome to the forums. My only advice would be to read some of the threads and comment on the ones that interest you. You can even start your own thread if you have something interesting to post about. If you want to make friends with other players, and exchange friend codes, you can visit the train station and find friends there. Retails a great place to trade, sale, or buy items from players.

Back