• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Pseudo-Cycle (CROQUE IN)

InterestingOtaku

Nobody's a hero when they're crying for air...
Bells
User Title Color Change
Cake
3 Envelopes
Feedback
89.5% (15) +

INTRO: Villagers have been coming in and out so I figured I would make a pseudo cycle thread for it! You can lurk if you want, I'll try my best to keep track!

INFO: I will post here every time a villager is moving or moves in. You may reserve a villager in my town by trading for one of my remaining dreamies. If a villager is sold on a first come first serve basis (with a few exceptions) I am sorry to say... No villagers will be free (Subject to change). I am more likely to see a PM. So if you have a villager trade, PM me, because I will look there, and accept those offers first. But do not be afraid to post here if you want me to keep an eye out for a specific villager; I'll try to keep you in mind! Also, I am not fully aware of villagers that have previously been in my town, so I'm not sure who can't enter my town. (I will list the ones I DO know)

RULES: I do not see these becoming issues, but a formality...
1: Please, no fighting over villagers.
2: No lying about a trade offer (Trading a villager you do not have)
3: Stealing from my town.
4: Spamming this thread too much.
**Breaking any of these will result in not only a negative review, but you will not be allowed to acquire any villagers from THIS thread**

CURRENT VILLAGERS FOR GRABS:
TOM
APPLE
MARINA
JACQUES
Soliel

VOIDED/TRADED/SOLD VILLAGERS:
GRETA
WALT
Tia
CYRANO

VILLAGERS I AM LOOKING FOR: