• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

heart of the art of gravity

gravitycrossing

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
hey guys i'm just gonna be using this thread to post my art!! Both good and bad, i'll just post stuff here, so hopefully in time i can see progress. I would like to hear constructive criticism/feedback :) If you ever want to use my art for anything, please ask first (and wait for my response) and credit me when you do.

If you would like, you may request that i draw something, but keep in mind, i am a beginner.

I will not be drawing anything considered to be inappropriate or offensive.

Thanks for visiting my mini museum :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

art #1: a smol, friendly bastion looking for a hug

Last edited:
He's very cute! I could use a hug right now. Even from a cold, metal, bastion. He is a robot of some sort, correct? ^_^

Thank you! And yes, he's a robot from a game called overwatch ^_^ *hugs* for Petey piranha, hope the bastion hug made you feel better :)

Haha, thank you very much! I'm feeling somewhat better today. Keep on drawing! You're pretty darn good at it! :D

art #3: reese <3 just the outline, kinda messy but i fixed it up a little. colouring it in now :)

Last edited:
so i decided to draw a human for the first time PROPERLY and here's my sketch??? i think its half decent for my first attempt!

Last edited:
Back