• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Don't Ask Xandra

why does ur chihuahua look mad

why does ur chihuahua look mad

Don't be shy, you can call him Max, and he's an overall happy puppy but as you can see by my avatar and the pictures I posted in the first post he just always happens to look weird in pictures.

I'll call him Max and oh okay lol. They were just such different faces I was like how?!?

IMG_2573.jpg Here, i found a not-so-creepy max picure

Awww, he's really cute though. What's the most endearing thing max has ever done.

Awww, he's really cute though. What's the most endearing thing max has ever done.

Just being here with me everyday as my companion is my lovable reward. I don't think there's been a very specific good thing he has done though, well except the good picture material lol

if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life (health or weight not an issue) what would you choose?

if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life (health or weight not an issue) what would you choose?

Argh! Very difficult, but I'll have to go with French fries. (Assuming you can customize them with bacon, cheese, various sauces and
seasonings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is a very sleepy dog awaiting for questions! vIMG_2587.JPG

Back