• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Items for Bathroom! Will pay however much you want for each of these items.

limiya

Bells
Feedback
100% (106) +
Hello! I'm currently looking for these items and will pay any amount for each of these items below in both bells andd TBT!

- box of tissues

Reply to this post or PM me for any offers!

Last edited:
I have a minimalist wardrobe if your interested! Offer whatever you'd like c:

I think I have extra lunar horizon wall, as a making up for disappearing last night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I've ordered everything else besides tissue thing.

I think I have extra lunar horizon wall, as a making up for disappearing last night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I've ordered everything else besides tissue thing.

You're totally fine! How much would you like for everything?

Hello! I have your box of tissues, I'm hoping a tbt offer or a visit to your town. I'm looking to catch some bugs, but I'm looking for a june-august late summer town.

I have a box of tissues as well if you'd like, I just wanna see your town in return :)

Hello! I have your box of tissues, I'm hoping a tbt offer or a visit to your town. I'm looking to catch some bugs, but I'm looking for a june-august late summer town.

How much would you want in tbt?

Back