• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have You Caught a Coelacanth?

Have You Caught a Coelacanth?

• Total voters

Captain James

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
One of the most difficult fish to catch, post if, when, and how you caught your coelacanth.

I caught mine on my 4th day in my town.

Yes, I caught a Coelacanth before.

Multiple times actually.

I've caught a grand total of 2 so far. One in late January I think and the other a rainy day in April

I've caught many in the last 9 years I've been playing Animal Crossing.

As a matter of fact, since I love coelacanths my bro got me this lil dude to put on my keyboard:
uh.jpgIdn't he just darlin lol:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Coelacanths are very easy to catch once you get the hang of it :) I've caught plenty in my years of playing Animal Crossing haha!

I caught one once in my old town. I don't have much patience so I haven't done it often, haha.

I think I caught mine on the fifth day of playing. goooooooood times. :)

I don't remember exactly when I first caught one, but I've caught multiple already. Maybe 5+

3 in a row one night.
They are easy to spot, and not hard to catch at all.

Nope. :p

Mostly becaude I don't really like Fishing and currently aren't interested in getting the Encyclopedia complete. Also, I prefer Silver Tools more than Gold. :p

I caught two in one day, and that it is the onlyntime I have every caught any. I always want to plan on completing the encyclopedia when I start a new town, but then my interest in it fades off.

Back