• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

There is a collection of soggy food on the ground....

What would you eat from this selection of soggy food?

• Total voters

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
You have the choice of eating whatever you please from the selection of soggy food you found behind a dodgy Glaswegian restaurant.

There is soggy bread, a soggy doughnut, soggy sausage, soggy cake, soggy pineapple, soggy spaghetti bolognese, soggy bacon, soggy yeast, soggy rice, soggy lasagne, soggy salad, soggy chips (fries), soggy fish, soggy lamb, soggy pork, soggy egg & cress sandwich, soggy baguette, soggy salt & vinegar crisps (chips), soggy mustard, soggy risotto, soggy salsa, soggy semi-skimmed milk, soggy kiwi, soggy anchovy pizza, soggy penguin, soggy gruel, soggy oats, soggy cereal, soggy burger, soggy chicken, soggy strawberry ice cream, soggy pepper, soggy sugar, soggy salt, soggy vinegar, soggy butternut squash, soggy Parmesan cheese, soggy mayonnaise, soggy popcorn, soggy peanut butter, soggy cherry pie, soggy low-fat butter, soggy chocolate, soggy jelly beans, soggy tablet (similar to fudge), soggy Welsh cakes, soggy chocolate chip muffins, soggy Malteasers, soggy custard, soggy ketchup, soggy baked beans, soggy vegetable soup, soggy macaroni cheese, soggy tea, soggy coconut, soggy banana, soggy beef jerky, soggy broccoli, soggy LSD and soggy Isabelle.

Before deciding on what to pick, you decide to ponder each option.

The soggy bread is a classic. Just safe ol' bread. Possibly wholemeal, but it's a little hard to tell in this lighting.

The soggy doughnut has some sort of sprinkles. What they are you do not know.

The soggy sausage looks rather lonely, being soggy and all. It could be quite the treat!

The soggy cake looks as delicious as the ordinary cakes in RuneScape. It reminds you of a simpler time.

The soggy pineapple is quite simply a pineapple. It doesn't look very colourful or particularly appetising.

The soggy spaghetti bolognese is really grossing you out, but it does smell somewhat alright.

Soggy bacon: the king of all foods! Who could resist?

Soggy yeast. Why?

The soggy rice is rather soggy, but potentially nice.

The soggy lasagne smells like it might be going off, but it's not too soggy.

The soggy salad is far from green, but fortunately it doesn't have any dodgy dressing. Salad is supposed to be healthy, after all.

The soggy chips (or fries, whatever) are looking a little down. They haven't been salted or anything.

The soggy fish sure could go nicely with those soggy chips for a classic soggy British meal!

The soggy lamb is certainly not for vegetarians. Baby sheep? Come on!

The soggy egg & cress sandwich smells a little wiffy. Perhaps it's worth risking just a teensy bite, though.

The soggy baguette is simply a soggy baguette. Rather boring, really.

The soggy salt & vinegar crisps (chips) certainly have lost their crunch.

The soggy mustard is soggy mustard. It was never appetising in the first place.

The soggy risotto could be quite an interesting choice indeed.

The soggy salsa might go nicely with something else from the available selection.

The soggy semi-skimmed milk- wait, how'd you know it was semi-skimmed? Well, this is the only food in some sort of container! The bottle is still sealed, but the use-by date says February 2009.

A single soggy kiwi isn't exactly going to fill you up, but it could be a yummy snack.

The soggy anchovy pizza is not recommended for those who dislike anchovies, and the anchovies appear to be fermenting into a weak alcohol.

Soggy penguin? What the-? Why? Oh, right, Club Penguin's gone. Got to get rid of the old penguins somehow. Care for a bite?

The soggy gruel has mostly dribbled away, but I'm sure you could suck some up with your mouth. "Please sir, I want some more."

The soggy oats are soggy, but does that really matter anymore?

Cereal gets soggy after milk's been added for a while, but this soggy cereal has become soggy due to soggy rain. Mmm... soggy.

A soggy burger? I wonder what it tastes like.

Chicken is always a safe meal for all but vegetarians, but soggy chicken? I don't know about that....

The soggy strawberry ice cream has mostly melted, but is still slightly chilled. Interesting.

Soggy pepper could give the other soggy food some flavour.

Soggy sugar is sweet.

Soggy salt could give the other soggy food some flavour.

Soggy vinegar might go nicely with the soggy chips (fries).

The soggy butternut squash might be somewhat resistant to the sogginess, but how old it is nobody can guess.

The soggy Parmesan cheese would work nicely grated on some other soggy food, but you don't have a grater.

The soggy mayonnaise is soggy mayonnaise. What more is there to say?

Soggy popcorn would be great for when watching a film!

The soggy peanut butter may have had some calories washed away. If on a diet, it might be safe.

She's my cherry pie. Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise. Tastes so good makes a grown man cry. Sweet Cherry Pie.

The soggy low-fat butter is low-fat, but it is butter. I can't believe it's actually butter!

Chocolate is delish, so how's about soggy chocolate? I don't think it's Cadbury's, though.

The soggy jelly beans still look colourful.

Having soggy tablet kind of defeats the purpose of tablet, and it's turned into a sugary mess. Whatever.

The soggy Welsh cakes might be alright. You never really liked Welsh cakes, but that added bit of moisture may help them along.

The soggy chocolate chip muffins ought to be eaten by yourself before a stray dog does.

The soggy Malteasers have somehow gotten soggy and the chocolate is coming off.

The soggy custard still smells good, but something doesn't smell right. Then again, it could be one of the other fifty-nine foods.

Soggy ketchup? Soggy catsup? Soggy ketchup? Soggy catsup?

Those soggy baked beans had better be Heinz, or else they're getting spat right out again.

The soggy vegetable soup may help you get closer to reaching your five-a-day, but is it worth the risk? Hell yeah!

The soggy macaroni cheese looks rancid.

The soggy tea has lost all its flavour and its gone cold. Even a tea bag would be better. But hey, it's tea.

The soggy coconut looks in bad shape, quite literally. But if you're a coconut fan, maybe a soggy coconut would make a nice change from non-soggy coconuts.

The soggy banana looks like it could be a challenge to eat. Best leave that to the minions.

The soggy beef jerky... um... that's beef jerky. Jerky isn't meant to be soggy! Oh Lord, what have we done?!

The soggy broccoli doesn't seem too different to broccoli that's been boiled for far too long.

The soggy LSD is tempting, but it may not be all that effective anymore. And do you really want to be tripping out right now?

The soggy Isabelle... um... I can't stand any more of this. It's... uh... I can't explain.

Anyway, that's enough pondering. Time to go vote in the poll!

Last edited:
I will eat the soggy lasagna only if it actually turns out to have meat free sauce.

The most appealing is the Jelly Beans since they can't get that soggy.

Though the donut has unidentified sprinkles I will still accept it and not be discriminatory against any donuts.

Why am I commenting here

Last edited:
I would literally eat any soggy food that isn't bread or would go mushy.

Ive always felt risotto was kinda soggy anyway. Quality thread really provoking thanks

I am very interested in that donut though.

It needs to have a lab test to determine the unidentified sprinkles.

Omg, lol. I bursted out laughing when I saw this thread.

Check which one I voted for :3

Last edited:
I did not know the polls here could accommodate over 50 choices. I've... learned something from this thread....

If I saw a mountain of fermenting soggy treats in an alley, I'd gladly take more LSD. Unfortunately, I think water does actually ruin it.

With that failing, I'll just whistle while I swallow a spoonful of soggy sugar.

Back