• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

There is a collection of soggy food on the ground....

What would you eat from this selection of soggy food?

• Total voters
Soggy food magic, that's how. I am self proclaimed Queen of the Donuts for now, and therefore I have a power to post extremely fast. Cool, right?

Very cool indeed!

And I agree, it's not that much. I only voted for some things, I don't even remember checking to see if I earned tbt, then again I don't even usually know how much I have though its right under my avatar.

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile to spend Bells on, not now that I already have stuff such as the avatar width extension. If trading TBT for real-life money or gift cards and such wasn't against the rules, I probably would do just that, depending on the rates.

Very cool indeed!

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile to spend Bells on, not now that I already have stuff such as the avatar width extension. If trading TBT for real-life money or gift cards and such wasn't against the rules, I probably would do just that, depending on the rates.

^_^ -places tiara crown made of donuts on my head-

I use my TBT to buy shiny Pokemon, though I don't find them very often for sale here now that I've asked most people.

Soggy LSD, Soggy Isabelle and Soggy Strawberry Ice Cream currently in the lead with 9 votes each!

What the hell is the meaning of this. :p

Anyway, Soggy Donuts are good.

Soggy jellybeans. Hopefully the sheer amount of sugar would overpower any bad soggy flavours. The sugar would also help prevent spoilage.

1-Soggy LSD with 15
2-Soggy Strawberry Ice Cream with 14
3-Tie with Soggy Isabelle and Soggy Doughnut, both at 13

IMG_2591.jpg
Max is not amused, soggy Isabelle only 13 votes?!

Back