There is a collection of soggy food on the ground....

What would you eat from this selection of soggy food?

• Total voters
Omg 4 people voted for soggy Isabelle and it's sorta in the lead o.o

This thread is doing me a heckin concern because I'm trying to think what I would ACTUALLY pick if this were a life or death situation and I just can't.

... Strawberry ice cream maybe?

All of that sounded really gross but I'd there's free LSD you have to take it right? I chose the LSD.

why the hell would I eat garbage I picked up off the ground??!? gross

The only reason would do it is because I would probably be super desperate for food, so in that case, I'll eat everything.

Also wow if you vote for every option it gives you like 20-30 tbt LOL this needs shut down

It's a tie between LSD and Strawberry ice cream.

I'm one of the people who picked strawberry ice cream.

I didn't realise polls worked like that. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was it this one? :

I think it gives you like 0.2 tbt for each poll choice you submit in a poll in certain areas on the site?

sometimes it gives you none, but this was a jackpot

Also wtf I just saw soggy LSD why are you promoting drugs

I think it gives you like 0.2 tbt for each poll choice you submit in a poll in certain areas on the site?

sometimes it gives you none, but this was a jackpot

Also wtf I just saw soggy LSD why are you promoting drugs
They are soggy and probably inactive, so it's promoting soggy drugs.

Still bad.

why the hell would I eat garbage I picked up off the ground??!? gross

The only reason would do it is because I would probably be super desperate for food, so in that case, I'll eat everything.

Also wow if you vote for every option it gives you like 20-30 tbt LOL this needs shut down

I honestly didnt know that. I just voted every option to be funny.

Let's cut to the chase, how much tbt did all this get you? :rolleyes:

12.2TBT for the thread (hit the maximum - 180 words) and 0.3TBT for adding the poll.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a tie between LSD and Strawberry ice cream.

I'm one of the people who picked strawberry ice cream.

Should've gone for both. Would be a nice combination.

Um, I'd rather be sane when appreciating the taste of the soggy strawberry ice cream :3

How do you respond so quickly?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, I can confirm that each choice you select gives 0.2TBT, so voting for all the options would give 12TBT. Could be abused to some extent, but meh. It's hardly hitting the jackpot.

How do you respond so quickly?!

By the way, I can confirm that each choice you select gives 0.2TBT, so voting for all the options would give 12TBT. Could be abused to some extent, but meh. It's hardly hitting the jackpot.

Soggy food magic, that's how. I am now the self proclaimed Queen of the Donuts, and therefore I have a power to post extremely fast. Cool, right?

And I agree, it's not that much. I only voted for some things, I don't even remember checking to see if I earned tbt, then again I don't even usually know how much I have though its right under my avatar.

Last edited:
Back