There is a collection of soggy food on the ground....

What would you eat from this selection of soggy food?

• Total voters
Soggy food magic, that's how. I am self proclaimed Queen of the Donuts for now, and therefore I have a power to post extremely fast. Cool, right?

Very cool indeed!

And I agree, it's not that much. I only voted for some things, I don't even remember checking to see if I earned tbt, then again I don't even usually know how much I have though its right under my avatar.

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile to spend Bells on, not now that I already have stuff such as the avatar width extension. If trading TBT for real-life money or gift cards and such wasn't against the rules, I probably would do just that, depending on the rates.

Very cool indeed!

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile to spend Bells on, not now that I already have stuff such as the avatar width extension. If trading TBT for real-life money or gift cards and such wasn't against the rules, I probably would do just that, depending on the rates.

^_^ -places tiara crown made of donuts on my head-

I use my TBT to buy shiny Pokemon, though I don't find them very often for sale here now that I've asked most people.

Soggy LSD, Soggy Isabelle and Soggy Strawberry Ice Cream currently in the lead with 9 votes each!

What the hell is the meaning of this. :p

Anyway, Soggy Donuts are good.

Soggy jellybeans. Hopefully the sheer amount of sugar would overpower any bad soggy flavours. The sugar would also help prevent spoilage.

1-Soggy LSD with 15
2-Soggy Strawberry Ice Cream with 14
3-Tie with Soggy Isabelle and Soggy Doughnut, both at 13

IMG_2591.jpg
Max is not amused, soggy Isabelle only 13 votes?!

A soggy thread

Back