• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

• Peach

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Daisy

Votes: 23 22.8%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • I like more than one equally!

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daisy! No idea why, but I really like her.

but where is pauline!!!

I think I'm going to vote for Daisy because the only thing I like about Rosalina is that she's in Galaxy, as a character she's just alright.
*according to game theory

**according to the channel that gets a bunch of stuff wrong

I think I'm going to vote for Daisy because the only thing I like about Rosalina is that she's in Galaxy, as a character she's just alright.

**according to the channel that gets a bunch of stuff wrong

im dissappointed in you son.

Daisy. I like her and Peach pretty equally, but Daisy pulls ahead just a bit for me. :)

I like Peach and Rosalina equally. I wish I could like Daisy more because we're both red heads but she just doesn't do it for me.

Original is always best. Daisy and Rosalina are just wannabes.

I love Daisy, and a little bit of Rosalina.

Of course Rosalina is overrated, but i'm more onto Daisy more.

Its lovely to see Peach the least favorite.

Umm. I just accidentally voted Rosalina...

Last edited:
I absolutely love Rosalina and all the Wii-era games she appeared in. After her original voice actress left, (Mercedes Rose) the character just feels very odd to play as in other games because her other voice actresses just don't give you that Super Mario Galaxy vibe from her character.

i've always loved daisy because she's so cute. i always played her in the DS version of mario kart as a child.

I voted for Daisy. I like that she seems a little more spunky than the other two. That being said, I don't mind any of the three.

Daisy has always been my favourite since I was a kid, way before Rosalina was even a thing. I loved playing double dash as a team of her and Peach.

now when is daisy going to get her own game that's the real question

Last edited:
Peach before she dyed her hair bleach blonde

IMG_0770.jpg

'Member? Anyone? Anyone?

Daisy because of that sass.

I love them all but Daisy has to be my favorite, I don't have a good reasoning for it but I just prefer her over Peach and Rosalina. When playing Mario Kart online however, I never use Daisy or Rosalina because lots of people use them online, which is why I'm always picking Peach lol...

Last edited:
Back