• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

• Peach

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Daisy

Votes: 23 22.8%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • I like more than one equally!

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peach and Rosa! Daisy is....... e h n o t h a n k s

I have so much love for Rosalina because of Super Mario Galaxy, which I miss so dearly.

Rosalina. Super Mario Galaxy was my first Mario console game (if you don't count Super Mario Advance on the gba). Peach is my second place because she's the original classic. Daisy is last, because she honesty has about zero character development at all. Besides, Daisy is the only one not in smash.

Daisy has always been tied for my favorite Mario character (tied with King Boo) ever since I played Double Dash for the first time. I played as her in the party, sports, and kart games (in DD, I was a combo of her and King Boo, and in DS, Wii, and 8, I was her, but in Wii and 8Deluxe I switched between the two) and was always sad that she was never in a main-series game. Which is why I bought Super Mario Land for the GBA, purely for Daisy. She's just so spunky and fun! I always thought of her as a bit of a tomboy too, which made me like her more.

Rosalina is a close second though! She's my third favorite overall character after Daisy and King Boo. I'm neutral on Peach.

Rosalina has always been my favourite. Her backstory in Super Mario Galaxy deeply moved me as a child and I loved her involvement in saving Mario and all the other characters multiple times.

Oh my gosh I wasn't expecting Peach to be last. Peach is my girl. When I first encountered Daisy I liked her because she's a fellow brunette but her voice is just so grating.

I've been down with Daisy since Double Dash lmao. Her loudness and quirkyness is amazing and totally unexpected of a princess, it's enjoyable :)
Although for design, I love Rosalina. She's so pretty.

Rosalina, I like her character and design. In fact, I just picked up the SM Rosalina amiibo figure yesterday. :)

Rosalina for sure! She was my go to character in Mario Kart 8 until they added Inklings that is.

Daisy. She's always been my favorite. Rosalina's a close second, though. She does have a very pretty design.. But I just adore Daisy's personality.

Rosalina has the most sophisticated backstory of the trio. Way better than Peach's and Daisy's. Also I personally think she is prettier than the other two. She remembers me of Star Butterfly.

Back