• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

• Peach

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Daisy

Votes: 23 22.8%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • I like more than one equally!

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Discuss the wonderful female humans of Mario here.

Last edited:
I have to vote for Rosalina since I loved her story in Super Mario Galaxy and it was my first home console game. I also love playing as her in SM3D World for Wii U, and Mario Kart Wii on occasion in the past.

Last edited:
Rosalina has been absolutely terrible ever since they put her in everything.

My favorite is none other then Daisy, because...

HI I'M DAISY

Rosalina is the most attractive one so I'd vote her. However, I love being obnoxious with Daisy's loud voice. HI I'M DAISY.

def rosalina, i really like that shes not just "pretty pretty princess who needs mario to come save her!!!! uwu!!"
i also like that she looks relly diffeent in comparison to peach and daisy

Conflicted because Rosalina is Luigi's daughter and I love Luigi.

But I also love Daisy even though her story isn't explored very much. I don't care much for Peach as a character but I always wanted to look like her when I was little.

I adore Rosalina. c:

She has and always will be my favourite Mario character.

? She debuted in an amazing game.
? Her design is flawless.
? Her personality hits close to home, I have a hard time opening up and I'm quite shy like Rosalina.
? Her story is sad and makes her even more likeable.
? She isn't a damsel in distress, a first for the Mario series.
? She is amazing in Super Smash Bros!!! Like really good!
? I think of her as a Goddess, she seems like a mythological being. I love mythology!
? She is the Mother of the Lumas, my favourite non human character from Mario.
? She's protective of the Lumas!
? She has a lot to do with Space and I love Astrology!

She's just an amazing character and I'm glad she is everywhere!

Last edited:
Daisy is obviously the best. Rosalina is terribly overrated (in newer games at least) and Peach is gettin kind of... stale? Idk I just love how Daisy annoys the crap out of my brother. I like to purposely pick her when we play Double Dash just to annoy him.

Rosalina is my favorite. :)
I really like her personality and how she's the princess of the cosmos. :)
Peach and Daisy are pretty great too. Shame Daisy only appears in Side-Series games and Peach is always kidnapped with the exception of Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3D World. :(

I like Peach, not really for her character or anything though. My reason is more of a sentimental one; when my sister and I were kids we played a lot of Mario Party/Kart together, I'd usually pick Peach while she chose Daisy (my sis also has red hair, she always did like that similarity). I guess I like both characters because they remind me of my childhood with my sister, simpler times, that's for sure. Even though Daisy's character is probably more suited to myself since I'm more of a tomboy than my sister is haha. Still, they've always been special characters to us, and it's a tradition that has stuck around even now when we get together to play a multiplayer Mario game. I just wish that happened more often!

I'm just going to be honest. Peach and Daisy's 40's-60's stye hairstyles really irk me, especially that peach is always getting kidnapped. Lmao. Daisy's hair doesn't bother me nearly as much as Peach's though. She (Peach) just reminds of a stepford wife? like idk XD
Though, I do love them both and PEach has great sentimental value to me because I always mained her on one of my favorite games, SSBB Wii.

Last edited:
I like Peach, not really for her character or anything though. My reason is more of a sentimental one; when my sister and I were kids we played a lot of Mario Party/Kart together, I'd usually pick Peach while she chose Daisy (my sis also has red hair, she always did like that similarity). I guess I like both characters because they remind me of my childhood with my sister, simpler times, that's for sure. Even though Daisy's character is probably more suited to myself since I'm more of a tomboy than my sister is haha. Still, they've always been special characters to us, and it's a tradition that has stuck around even now when we get together to play a multiplayer Mario game. I just wish that happened more often!

That sounds like me and my friend. In any multiplayer game that allows it, I always play as Wario and she plays as Luigi. That tradition has created a sentimental feeling for me :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just going to be honest. Peach and Daisy's 40's-60's stye hairstyles really irk me, especially that peach is always getting kidnapped. Lmao. Daisy's hair doesn't bother me nearly as much as Peach's though. She just reminds of a stepford wife? like idk XD

Daisy's hair is great tho

Daisy's hair is great tho

Like I said, her hair doesn't really annoy me. It's pretty. It's peach's hairstyle that brings my attention to the style. XD and I was referring to Peach as the stepford wife.

I love them both. XD I was always Peach on SSBB Wii, she was my favorite. I just wanted to share my little tidbit of thought on the way they look.

Last edited:
Rosalina is best princess <3 Great design and space-related too.

Back