Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I may have the full series, but I need to make my room more interesting.

All I need to get are:

-1 gorgeous table
-4 gorgeous seats

FC is under avatar, and this time, it takes you to my new town. I will pay 10 TBT for each item.

Last edited:
Does nobody else have the items I'm looking for? I can spare the billboard, but I can't get the Gorgeous items my self. Neither town has the Emporium, and I'm sticking to the convenience store in my current town.

Even my apples can't help me since they hate me.

Last edited:
Every time I ask for virtual items, nobody wants to help me. Why? Is it because of me? Is it because of what I asked for? They're not impossible to obtain. I need these items.

Should I still wait here until someone gets me the Gorgeous Table and four Gorgeous Seats...

...or should I get T&T Emporium in StarFall and help myself there? Cause if you ask for stuff like Sweets Series or Gorgeous Series when they're out of season, I don't mind time traveling to the days when they are in season. StarFall is now a resource town. MoonGlow is what I'm trying to get the items for.

I wouldn't mind expanding the Nookling store to T&T Emporium in StarFall if nobody wants to help, but I prefer not to expand T&T Mart in MoonGlow (since convenience stores are cooler).

I'll be closing this since I'm not getting anymore sellers. Thanks to those who did help me with two other items.

If you wish to sell me what I want, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back