• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tell me why you hate the villagers you do

milesupshur

Walrider
Bells
This list is going to span all the way back to the first game.
I've hated a lot of villagers, for aesthetic reasons and just for some odd reason, their character. Maybe it's just the way the look and how they act that makes me REALLY hate them.

Alfonso:
He's just very unaesthetically pleasing. With his mario shirt and the little circles.. ugh. He's very nice, so he's pretty high up pn the list of villagers I hate.

Angus:
I hate him, so much. I just hate how he looks and how he acts. This combination makes me HATE him..

Broffina:
Ugly, and also like... Ever since I've met her in my towns, and no matter how nice I am towards her, she never does the warming up thing snooty villagers do... so yeah

Chow:
GOD Chow isn't bad in his personality, just how he looks. He terrifies me to no end. I remember playing and seeing him in the first game, I was so scared to turn it back on...

Lyman:
A mistake, I just hate how he looks....

Puddles:
GOD Okay in City Folk I had her, and I did the Time Travel trick where you move your wii block forward 100000 years, I literally wanted her to move out so bad, so i did it and SHE DIDN'T MOVE OUT SHE WAS THE ONLY VILLAGER OF MY ORIGINAL ONES LEFT I WAS SO MAD. So I hate her for it. She's okay looking, but GOD.​

Back