• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Username Change?

zacsoya

Bells
Hi, is there any way to change your Username on here? Should I contact an Admin or can I do it manually? I've looked but it doesn't look like I can.

~Thanks!

If you wish to change your username, you need to purchase the Username Change item from the shop and make a thread in the Contact The Staff board.

If you wish to change your username, you need to purchase the Username Change item from the shop and make a thread in the Contact The Staff board.

Thank you very much! However, could you please explain how one would do that?

Thanks, Spy I really appreciate it! So what can I do to make more bells?

There's a lot of ways. For example, posting on certain boards gets you TBT. The longer your posts are, the more tbt you gain. But be sure not to spam or create un-needed discussion by trying to get TBT.
You can sell animal crossing items, bells and villagers, art, collectibles or other services.
You also get TBT for voting on polls in threads, and you get them on your birthday (sometimes)

Since you are a new members, you actually have 10 Seashells -which is a special one-time type of currency given only to new members - which can be used in the Kapp'n's Seaside Shack section of the shop. Username changes cost exactly 10 Seashells there, so you are able to afford one, should you wish to purchase one.

There's a lot of ways. For example, posting on certain boards gets you TBT. The longer your posts are, the more tbt you gain. But be sure not to spam or create un-needed discussion by trying to get TBT.
You can sell animal crossing items, bells and villagers, art, collectibles or other services.
You also get TBT for voting on polls in threads, and you get them on your birthday (sometimes)

Oh! I understand now! Thank you for walking me through this, I've bookmarked this page

Back