• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello!

Sarafina7

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello!

I'm Sarafina.

I started playing New Leaf in Febuary 2017 and reset my town in March 2017. I bought the game after watching Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of it.

My mayor's name is Sara and my town is Eden.

I like animals (especially wolves and dogs), mythology, Sci-fi and fantasy.

My hobbies are reading books and fanfiction, surfing the web, watching Youtube videos (especially Let's Plays), and playing New Leaf and Pokemon.

I've been lurking on the New Leaf section of The Bell Tree Forums for a while, but decided to register so that I can share my thoughts and experiences of New Leaf.

Last edited:
Feel free to add me and come to my town. I'm still building and progressing my town but I have all the fruits if you'd like some!

Hi! Feel free to add me as well :3 If you would like, VM me whenever and you can come shop main street and stuff ^-^

P.S. ChuggaaConroy's LP of ACNL was great :3

Welcome!

What made you reset your town so quickly?

Thanks!

I reset for kind of dumb reasons, now that I look back. I didn't like the map and a villager (amiibo villager) moved in right in front of one of my bridges.
Plus I discovered that in the Welcome Amiibo update you had the option of selling your town to Tom Nook for bells or keeping your catalog. I didn't realize that a certain amount of time has to pass in order fo that option to be available. :(

Back