Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Feedback
100% (147) +
Looking to trade my Red Rose for a different Red Rose with the date of 12/31/2016! :)

Last edited:
I checked the dates on my ice cream swirls and sadly neither match what you're looking for. I'm sure there's someone out there who has the dates you need. Good luck!

I checked the dates on my ice cream swirls and sadly neither match what you're looking for. I'm sure there's someone out there who has the dates you need. Good luck!
Thanks! :D
I'm sure someone will trade me one. :)

Got the Ice Cream trade done! :D:D:D

Now I'm hoping for someone to trade my Emerald for a Emerald on May 10, 2016. :)

Out of interest how do you know what the date is on them?
I'll list the steps! :D

1. Go to your Profile.
2. Click the "Shop" tab that's located on top of your VMs and that's with others such as "About Me", and "Wifi/Trade Rating.
3. There, you'll see your collectibles in a list, under the description is the date of it! :D

Coolectibles are then listed in order from "oldest" to "youngest", the earlier/later the collectible, the first/last ordered. :)

Last edited:
PLEASE SOMEONE TRADE. :(

Last edited:
I'll list the steps! :D

1. Go to your Profile.
2. Click the "Shop" tab that's located on top of your VMs and that's with others such as "About Me", and "Wifi/Trade Rating.
3. There, you'll see your collectibles in a list, under the description is the date of it! :D

Coolectibles are then listed in order from "oldest" to "youngest", the earlier/later the collectible, the first/last ordered. :)

Sorry. My completely **** and useless phone won't let me see my collections in my shop tab. :/

Sorry. My completely **** and useless phone won't let me see my collections in my shop tab. :/
Aw. :(

I'll list the dates of what's on your Tab here if you are interested.

Chao Egg - 4-17-2017. Time is 1:52 PM

Easter Egg - 4-7-2015. Time is 8:17 AM

May Birthstone(Emerald) - 5-18-2016. Time is 6:47 AM

Flea - 4-2-2017. Time is 12:03 AM

Winter Mittens - 12-18-2015. Time is 5:40 AM

Red Candy - 11-1-2014. Time is 3:11 AM

Yellow Candy - 10-18-2014. Time is 11:23 PM

Ancient Lantern - 10-31-2013. Time is 5:50 AM (Not Giftable)

Dusty Scroll - 10-30-2013. Time is 7:29 PM (Not Giftable)

Bell Tree Patch 2013 - 12-16-2013. Time is 8:06 AM (Not Giftable)

If you want me to list the Add-Ons too. Let me know! :D

Last edited:
i think logistically people may be unable to trade these. you can only own one of a particular birthstone at a time (they are unique). so nobody could you send you a May 10 so long as you have a different May stone in your inventory. and since they can only be gifted once, you can't really send it to a 3rd party to hold on a temporary basis to make it work logistically. you may need to track down a May 10, make a deal to buy it, and then sell your current one to somebody before receiving the May 10, or at least that seems to me to be the only practical way to go....

i think logistically people may be unable to trade these. you can only own one of a particular birthstone at a time (they are unique). so nobody could you send you a May 10 so long as you have a different May stone in your inventory. and since they can only be gifted once, you can't really send it to a 3rd party to hold on a temporary basis to make it work logistically. you may need to track down a May 10, make a deal to buy it, and then sell your current one to somebody before receiving the May 10, or at least that seems to me to be the only practical way to go....
What...
WHAT??!!
Hmm.... well I guess I'll try and sell it and then find someone who has it. :p
Or maybe I'll keep the date and see if I want to sell it later on. :eek:

Last edited:
Back