• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite/Least Favourite School Subject

It's hard to decide, I really enjoy all my classes which includes all types of math, english, US history, US government, chemistry, physics, band, art (until we got a new art teacher), tech (until we got a new tech teacher), and 3D modeling/animation.

I would say, the classes I took that I disliked the most were biology and international world studies.

On terms of an entire subject? I woukd say my favorite is math and my least favorite is social studies.

Love science, dislike math, mainly bc I've had the same teacher for the 3rd time and he's absolute s*** at teaching and I just lose interest and motivation

I haven't been to school in so long but I remember I hated every single subject because I sucked at them all. Apart from my IT class where I couldn't fail since we didn't do any work there. We all were allowed to just mess around on the internet and that was it so I don't know if that counts as a subject.

i really love my career center class. i'm in a business/marketing one and i have to say i enjoy it a lot. i use computers all the time so thats nice. probably my favourite thing.

I haven't been to school in so long but I remember I hated every single subject because I sucked at them all. Apart from my IT class where I couldn't fail since we didn't do any work there. We all were allowed to just mess around on the internet and that was it so I don't know if that counts as a subject.

My one tech class was the same! Everyday we sat there amd weren't allowed to play online games. Aside from that, anything else was okay. I just created graphics for the fansite I used to own so that was cool.

The exam came and it was freaking weird. It tested us on photography, even though we learned nothing about it at all.

I liked chemistry, biology, math and English the best I think. Basically everything except history which has always been pulling teeth for me.

I like English a lot and hate Art because my teacher is ****ier version of satan :)

i'm not in high school anymore but i really liked politics, the class was really interesting and chill. probably hated maths the most since i wasn't good at it at all

favourite is between history and sociology, least favourite is gym or physics lmao

I always enjoyed visual art classes in grade school. Creative Writing class was a favorite in high school too! As for math classes, I think it really depends on the math. Some math classes were enjoyable; some, painful. But anything that I couldn't focus on enough, so that I fell behind in it, would be my least favorite.

It really depends on how I'm feeling. If I'm under no pressure in Art, then I prefer that. But if I'm doing some beautiful Maths questions then I'll take it anyday. It just depends on how I'm feeling.

Favorite: Science! :D

Most Hated: Err... not so sure. D:
I'll see if I get a dislike on a subject for now.

Favorite: Science! :D

Most Hated: Err... not so sure. D:
I'll see if I get a dislike on a subject for now.

SCIENCE BUDDIES FLARE!!!:lemon::lemon::lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like English a lot and hate Art because my teacher is ****ier version of satan :)

sameeeeee

We got a new art teacher at the beginning of my Junior year (almost two years ago now) and I f'n hate her cause she always tried to rush me and made me feel bad when I did something wrong :)

I took art every year of high school until she showed up. Too art one year with her and I said never again.

My one tech class was the same! Everyday we sat there amd weren't allowed to play online games. Aside from that, anything else was okay. I just created graphics for the fansite I used to own so that was cool.

The exam came and it was freaking weird. It tested us on photography, even though we learned nothing about it at all.

Oh. My teacher let us play online games. I think it was probably because I was in the lowest group so the school couldn't be bothered with us. We didn't even do GCSE for it.

Well at least you got more productivity then I did. Learning to make websites a handy thing to know in life so at least something good came out of it. I should of done something like that instead of wasting all my time. But I did give up with school completely anyway since I never got the help I needed.
Strange about the exam. You'd think they would of taught you at least some things about it. Schools are so useless sometimes. The education system is so ****ed. Honestly, if I was smart and had more patience I'd home school my kid.

Last edited:
I really hated art in High school just because it was so limiting if I wanted to pass it. I absolutely love art and the freedom that it can bring, but art in school was just ridiculous.

I enjoyed Maths in primary school, but teachers in high school ruined that for me.

...Favorite subject is probably going to be multi-strand science, it was easy and the teachers were pretty chilled about everything and always went off topic.

I'm not in school any more but my favorite classes were science and math. Least favorite was probably history because we kept getting the same lessons over and over and always from one side (since I live in the US). I would've liked history a lot more if we took articles from other viewpoints, too.

I've always loved Music and English but Maths has never been my strong suit

Back