which amiibo(s) do you have?

gravitycrossing

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
I'm curious to know which amiibo's everyone has, and out of the ones you have, which is your favourite?

I have: Tom Nook, Celeste, Blathers, Mabel, and 8 Bit Mario. Mabel is my favourite!

Haha I have zero amiibos cause I'm a noob .-. :lemon:
jDLGt6V.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

But my favorite amiibos in the whole world are Wario and Waluigi. Like I rly want them but the cost... I don't make money lol

I have all of them, except Qbby, the Japan Monster Hunter ones and the Skylander ones.
One day... one day...

I have no amiibo figures; just cards. I'm thinking about purchasing an Isabelle figure though. I already have an Isabelle Nendroid and a plush but I love her. ;w;

Haha I have zero amiibos cause I'm a noob .-. :lemon:
jDLGt6V.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

But my favorite amiibos in the whole world are Wario and Waluigi. Like I rly want them but the cost... I don't make money lol

ik the feel ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all of them, except Qbby, the Japan Monster Hunter ones and the Skylander ones.
One day... one day...

one day i aspire to have as many amiibo as you do currently

isn'T THE QBBY ONE SO CUTE NFJKSKJH

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no amiibo figures; just cards. I'm thinking about purchasing an Isabelle figure though. I already have an Isabelle Nendroid and a plush but I love her. ;w;

Amiibo cards are awesome, and awww isabelle <3

I have all the animal crossing Amiibo cards and every animal crossing Amiibo figure except Timmy/Tommy and one of the Isabelle figures!

Kk is my favorite c:

Last edited:
I would make a list, but I don't want to remind myself how much money I've spent on amiibo

I have a lot of them, but they are mostly Legend of Zelda amiibos. I like how detailed they are. The Kid Icarus Smash amiibos are fancy too. I also got a couple of them just to paint for fun. My Sonic is now Shadow. lol

Super Smash Bros
Mario
Peach
Link
Shiek
Zelda
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Pit
Palutena
Rosalina
Little Mac
Villager
Diddy Kong
Wii Fit Trainer
Shulk
Marth
Lucina
Ike
Roy
Robin

Splatoon
Blue Inkling Boy
Orange Inkling Girl
Green Inkling Squid
Purple Inkling Boy
Green Inkling Girl
Orange Inkling Squid
Callie
Marie

Animal Crossing/b]
Digby
Isabelle (Summer Outfit)

The Legend of Zelda
Wolf Link

Skylanders
Bowser
Dark Bowser
Donkey Kong
Dark Donkey Kong

Fire Emblem
Alm
Cecilia

I have all 16 Animal Crossing figures, plus some cards.

AWESOME! animal crossing amiibo are the cutest ^•^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lot of them, but they are mostly Legend of Zelda amiibos. I like how detailed they are. The Kid Icarus Smash amiibos are fancy too. I also got a couple of them just to paint for fun. My Sonic is now Shadow. lol

I agree, the twilight princess and botw amiibo look amazing because of their detail. And custom amiibo, sweet!Thats something I'll have to try in the future!

I have some but I just started playing Twilight Princess for WiiU and now I want Wolf Link Amiibo but he's not in stores and so hard to
find :) maybe for Christmas or I'll get lucky finding him used at GameStop lol ;)

KK, Reese, Cyrus, Isabelle, Digby and Kicks from Animal Crossing.

I also have Robin, Ike, Marth, Alm and Celica from Fire Emblem.

I like amiibos, I want to get some Zelda ones and hopefully a Monster Hunter one if they're ever released in Europe.

Back in 2015, I was attracted by the premise of collecting plentiful of amiibo figures. Not just because they looked great for the most part, but for their promising potential. Unfortunately, they don't contribute enough to the gameplay, since many amiibo figures were limited to them helping to clear the game more easily and unlocking trivial rewards. Therefore, I stopped buying any amiibo for more than a year.

By the way, here's my list of all of the amiibo figures I've gotten so far:

Super Smash Bros.

• Mr. Game & Watch
  • Pac-Man
  • R.O.B.
  • Duck Hunt
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Toad
  • Dr. Mario