• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

which amiibo(s) do you have?

K.K Slider if I still have it. Used to have that Kirby one you got with Robobot but I sold that when I sold the game since they were tgether.

I have all the Animal Crossing amiibo figures, SSB Link, Navirou, Inkling Girl (Alt color) and Shulk.

I also have all of the AC cards for: Series 1-4, Welcome Amiibo and Sanrio.

Marth, Captain Falcon, Rosalina (Smash series), Rosalina (Super Mario series), Sonic, Lucina, Palutena, Roy, Toon Link - The Wind Waker (LoZ series), and Zelda - The Wind Waker.

I just have Wolf Link and Midna which came with TPHD. Amiibos don't interest me.

I have Winter Isabelle, Digby, Tom Nook, Lottie, Timmy/Tommy, Resetti, K.K., Kapp'n, Mable, Reese, Cyrus, Wolf Link, Toon Link, and Toon Zelda. Trying super hard to find the new Link amiibo's with no luck.. (and I have doubles of W. Isabelle and Digby)

I have the Piper amiibo card that came with my game and a ssb Lucas amiibo, still sealed (I promise you'll be valuable again someday!).

I have the regular Yoshi amiibo, the pink and blue Yarn Yoshi amiibos as well as the Poochy amiibo, Peach, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Jigglypuff, Mew Two, Mable, Kapp'n, and the Link Rider amiibo (got it just so I could adopt Epona haha).

I have reese, cyrus, K.K., celeste, and blathers. The rest are just cards, but I'm hoping to get more actually figures soon

I bought them in a pack for 19$, but I saw they were now at 10$ for the 3 of them. (ah..just for the prime members on Amazon)

in canada, they're normally $30, but they got a price drop to $15 so i guess i'll have to pick them up aha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the regular Yoshi amiibo, the pink and blue Yarn Yoshi amiibos as well as the Poochy amiibo, Peach, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Jigglypuff, Mew Two, Mable, Kapp'n, and the Link Rider amiibo (got it just so I could adopt Epona haha).

YARN YOSHI'S THE CUTEST

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Winter Isabelle, Digby, Tom Nook, Lottie, Timmy/Tommy, Resetti, K.K., Kapp'n, Mable, Reese, Cyrus, Wolf Link, Toon Link, and Toon Zelda. Trying super hard to find the new Link amiibo's with no luck.. (and I have doubles of W. Isabelle and Digby)

did you manage to find the botw amiibo? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back in 2015, I was attracted by the premise of collecting plentiful of amiibo figures. Not just because they looked great for the most part, but for their promising potential. Unfortunately, they don't contribute enough to the gameplay, since many amiibo figures were limited to them helping to clear the game more easily and unlocking trivial rewards. Therefore, I stopped buying any amiibo for more than a year.

By the way, here's my list of all of the amiibo figures I've gotten so far:

Super Smash Bros.

• Mr. Game & Watch
  • Pac-Man
  • R.O.B.
  • Duck Hunt
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Toad
  • Dr. Mario
  • Yoshi
  • Rosalina
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Toon Link
  • Zelda
  • Sheik
  • Ganondorf
  • Samus
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Little Mac
  • Dark Pit
  • Marth
  • Ike
  • Sonic
  • Mega Man
  • Kirby
  • King Dedede
  • Fox
  • Falco
  • Lucas
  • Pikachu
  • Mewtwo
  • Olimar

Animal Crossing

• Tom Nook
  • Lottie
  • Resetti

Miscellaneous

• Bowser (Super Mario - Boxed)
  • Orange Inkling Girl
  • Blue Inkling Boy
  • Green Inkling Squid
  • Retro 8-bit Mario
  • Modern 8-bit Mario

WHAT A COLLECTION *claps*

in canada, they're normally $30, but they got a price drop to $15 so i guess i'll have to pick them up aha

- - - Post Merge - - -

YARN YOSHI'S THE CUTEST

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you manage to find the botw amiibo? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHAT A COLLECTION *claps*

Hahah no luck yet, but I havent given up :)< (I mainly want the OoT one, which is soo hard to find)

Edit : OH I did get to finish the whole Animal Crossing collection though!

Last edited:
All of the animal crossing set apart from Summer Isabelle, Villager, Silver Mario, Peach, Bowser, Wario, Toad, Olimar, King Dedede and Wii fit Trainer. Not bad!

I don't have any yet but I'm planning to collect maybe not all but at least a few of my favorites! I've been already searching amazon and ebay for a possible ones.

Isabelle, Digby, Reece, Splatoon Girl, and Splatoon Boy

i desperately want more but MONEY >-<

I have the Smash Bros. Link, Smash Bros. Zelda, Sheik, Lucina, Mewtwo, and the REAL MVPs that I have are the 30th Anniversary OOT Link, and then the 30th Anniversary Toon Link and Toon Zelda. Planning on getting the Archer Link for Breath of the Wild and Skyrim (SO HAPPY THE MASTER SWORD IS IN THAT GAME)

Back