Blue Holiday Candle
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Red Holiday Candle
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
Feedback
99.5% (196) +
Hello.

I just want to thank EVERYBODY who helped me get enough TBT so I could get what I wanted. You guys are the best!

As thanks for all of your help, and since I want to restart soon, I am giving away most items.

I can't provide a list since there is a lot of items, but some things you can expect include bug-off prizes, Gracie items, hybrid roses, common T&T items, campsite items, and more.

There is no real limit to how many items you can take, but please try to leave some rare things for others.

All you have to do to participate, is to let me know on this thread that you would like to come over. You can visit more than once if you'd like.

Everyone can participate.

Many thanks, and I hope this giveaway turns out well. :)

Hello id like to come over! I think I already have you added so let me know if you can open for me :D

You have all been added to my friend list. I'll open the town gates in three minutes!

If you need ANYTHING AT ALL, at your new town, help setting up, items, anything - give me a yell, my friend!

Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

The villagers are delighted with their new flowers and I finally have a toilet! ;)

Last edited:
Back