Nobody Knows I'm Insane!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (20) +
**ON HOLD UNTIL ALL REQUESTS ARE DONE.**

Ouch-

I mean, Hi. Um, the title is kind of self-explanatory.. uh.. yeah.

This is what I offer.

Lineart Drawings: [No BG or Shading]

20 TBT or 300,000 IGB​
Estimated Time: 1 hour or more.​

Lineart Drawings: [Shading]

100 TBT or 1,000,000 IGB​
Estimated Time: 1 hour or more.​

Lineart Drawings [Shading and Background]

200 TBT or 3,000,000 IGB​
Estimated Time: 5 hours to 1 day.​

Lineless Drawings [Shading and Background]

300 TBT or 5,000,000 IGB​
Estimated Time: 1 day or more.​

Rule things:

You'll never have to pay first, unless you want to.

I'll draw anything! (Except the stuff down there.) Villagers, Mayors, Anthros, Feral Animals, Humans. Anything.

No nudity, fetish art, or anything like that. [Gore is fine though ;)]

If I don't get your art done in the estimated time, don't hesitate to shoot me a VM or a PM (preferably VM) and give me a kick in the pants! (Or just politely ask why, that's okay as well!) It's actually recommended.

That's all for now, if you have any questions, just PM me. :)

To-Do:

Lineless Drawing for Pinkbell.
Linless Drawing for Nele.

Examples (More Will Be Added In The Future.)

ouch.jpg
spice.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any examples?

I would also love to see some examples or samples of your art. That is a quite a bit of tbt to drop without me knowing the general vibe/style of your art, though I'm sure it is very nice!

One general rule of an art store is to have your examples at the ready! Customers are much more likely to make a purchase when they see exactly what they're getting up front! Also having others need to ask to see examples/PMing examples comes off as being just a touch sketchy.

One general rule of an art store is to have your examples at the ready! Customers are much more likely to make a purchase when they see exactly what they're getting up front! Also having others need to ask to see examples/PMing examples comes off as being just a touch sketchy.

I can see that. Maybe I should put at least one example, and just add more when I make more. Thanks for that.

Hey! I love your work! :D I'm going to send you a pm for a lineless drawing ;D x

Back