Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0668-0226-8309
Lobo
Feedback
100% (31) +
Hello! I am looking to buy either RV visits to Ganon's and Epona's RVs or the items themselves :) Please feel free to make an offer for either visits or the items (I, personally, would rather visit)!

From Ganon's RV :

• Ganondorf Wig
  • Ganondorf Outfit
  • Ganondorf Pants
  • Bomb

From Epona's RV :

• Sheik Mask
  • Sheik Outfit
  • Sheik Pants
  • Gossip Stone
  • Lon Lon Milk
  • Termina's Moon

I'll try and get you all those items plus others if you agree to send me your egg collectible?

Last edited:
I am able to summon the Epona RV to my village if you would like to stop on by and get items!

:O no way! can I come to your town and visit the rv? i dont have much to offer but i can give you some tbt if you want

Last edited:
may i come too? :O

and do you have medli's rv?

Of course! The more the merrier!

To answer your question, I unfortunately am not able to summon Medli's RV. QnQ

Yes please!! Would 10 tbt be an okay price? o:

I would prefer IGB, but I guess TBT works just fine!

Better yet have an idea. I would like to visit your Medli's RV, but I will only be making one trip though. Maybe you can pay me 5TBT instead?

Of course! The more the merrier!

To answer your question, I unfortunately am not able to summon Medli's RV. QnQ

I would prefer IGB, but I guess TBT works just fine!

Better yet have an idea. I would like to visit your Medli's RV, but I will only be making one trip though. Maybe you can pay me 5TBT instead?

Yes of course! I'm opening my town and I'll add you too :) And I could do IGB but I don't have a whole lot x3 how bout 500k..?

Hey so it may take me a bit longer than expected to get Epona RV items to you folks... OTL I thought you could summon the RV after the inhabitant became a villager, but apparently that is not the case.

BUT!!!!

I already have copies of all of the RV items. I will have to time travel a bit for duplicates though.

ZigZag, I will give you my copies of the items you are looking for since you jumped at the opportunity first and I will throw in some extra loz items as an apology. I will be taking them with me when I go to visit your town in just a bit.

Emilee, which items from Epona's RV are you looking for? It will help me with how much time traveling I will have to do. I will throw in a big bonus for your wait as well.

I am terribly sorry to have to put you folks through this. QnQ It is so unfair and I just wish I knew about the RV and villager thing sooner.

EDIT: Thank you guys for doing business with me, even if it may seem rocky right now. ^^;

Last edited:
Hey so it may take me a bit longer than expected to get Epona RV items to you folks... OTL I thought you could summon the RV after the inhabitant became a villager, but apparently that is not the case.

BUT!!!!

I already have copies of all of the RV items. I will have to time travel a bit for duplicates though.

ZigZag, I will give you my copies of the items you are looking for since you jumped at the opportunity first and I will throw in some extra loz items as an apology. I will be taking them with me when I go to visit your town in just a bit.

Emilee, which items from Epona's RV are you looking for? It will help me with how much time traveling I will have to do. I will throw in a big bonus for your wait as well.

I am terribly sorry to have to put you folks through this. QnQ It is so unfair and I just wish I knew about the RV and villager thing sooner.

Oh its all good! I did the same thing with Wolf Link x3 Thank you so much for helpin me out like this :) and I'm gonna finish things up with Em and but you lemme know when you're ready!

Oh its all good! I did the same thing with Wolf Link x3 Thank you so much for helpin me out like this :) and I'm gonna finish things up with Em and but you lemme know when you're ready!

Oh thank goodness. I'm relieved I am not the only one who has made this mistake. I am ready whenever you are!

EDIT: I almost forgot! I should be the one thanking you for being patient with me like this. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:

BUT!!!!

EDIT: Thank you guys for doing business with me, even if it may seem rocky right now. ^^;

I'm sorry I am just now seeing this! I would like Lon Lon Milk, Sheik Mask, and Sheik Pants. I don't mind waiting just pm me when you're ready :)

I'm sorry I am just now seeing this! I would like Lon Lon Milk, Sheik Mask, and Sheik Pants. I don't mind waiting just pm me when you're ready :)

You are totally fine, don't worry about it! I have to head to a job interview soon, but I will resume getting the rest of your request items the moment I return home (I got my hands on one just last night before I fell asleep.). The PM will be sent to you tonight so help me. ?u?9 Thank you for being patient with me btw.

Back