• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Zelda Amiibo RV Visits or Items!

ZagZig321

>•,==,~~
Bells
Switch
0668-0226-8309
Lobo
Feedback
100% (31) +
Hello! I am looking to buy either RV visits to Ganon's and Epona's RVs or the items themselves :) Please feel free to make an offer for either visits or the items (I, personally, would rather visit)!

From Ganon's RV :

• Ganondorf Wig
  • Ganondorf Outfit
  • Ganondorf Pants
  • Bomb

From Epona's RV :

• Sheik Mask
  • Sheik Outfit
  • Sheik Pants
  • Gossip Stone
  • Lon Lon Milk
  • Termina's Moon

I'll try and get you all those items plus others if you agree to send me your egg collectible?

Last edited:
I am able to summon the Epona RV to my village if you would like to stop on by and get items!

:O no way! can I come to your town and visit the rv? i dont have much to offer but i can give you some tbt if you want

Last edited:
may i come too? :O

and do you have medli's rv?

Of course! The more the merrier!

To answer your question, I unfortunately am not able to summon Medli's RV. QnQ

Yes please!! Would 10 tbt be an okay price? o:

I would prefer IGB, but I guess TBT works just fine!

Better yet have an idea. I would like to visit your Medli's RV, but I will only be making one trip though. Maybe you can pay me 5TBT instead?

Of course! The more the merrier!

To answer your question, I unfortunately am not able to summon Medli's RV. QnQ

I would prefer IGB, but I guess TBT works just fine!

Better yet have an idea. I would like to visit your Medli's RV, but I will only be making one trip though. Maybe you can pay me 5TBT instead?

Yes of course! I'm opening my town and I'll add you too :) And I could do IGB but I don't have a whole lot x3 how bout 500k..?

Hey so it may take me a bit longer than expected to get Epona RV items to you folks... OTL I thought you could summon the RV after the inhabitant became a villager, but apparently that is not the case.

BUT!!!!

I already have copies of all of the RV items. I will have to time travel a bit for duplicates though.

ZigZag, I will give you my copies of the items you are looking for since you jumped at the opportunity first and I will throw in some extra loz items as an apology. I will be taking them with me when I go to visit your town in just a bit.

Emilee, which items from Epona's RV are you looking for? It will help me with how much time traveling I will have to do. I will throw in a big bonus for your wait as well.

I am terribly sorry to have to put you folks through this. QnQ It is so unfair and I just wish I knew about the RV and villager thing sooner.

EDIT: Thank you guys for doing business with me, even if it may seem rocky right now. ^^;

Last edited:
Hey so it may take me a bit longer than expected to get Epona RV items to you folks... OTL I thought you could summon the RV after the inhabitant became a villager, but apparently that is not the case.

BUT!!!!

I already have copies of all of the RV items. I will have to time travel a bit for duplicates though.

ZigZag, I will give you my copies of the items you are looking for since you jumped at the opportunity first and I will throw in some extra loz items as an apology. I will be taking them with me when I go to visit your town in just a bit.

Emilee, which items from Epona's RV are you looking for? It will help me with how much time traveling I will have to do. I will throw in a big bonus for your wait as well.

I am terribly sorry to have to put you folks through this. QnQ It is so unfair and I just wish I knew about the RV and villager thing sooner.

Oh its all good! I did the same thing with Wolf Link x3 Thank you so much for helpin me out like this :) and I'm gonna finish things up with Em and but you lemme know when you're ready!

Oh its all good! I did the same thing with Wolf Link x3 Thank you so much for helpin me out like this :) and I'm gonna finish things up with Em and but you lemme know when you're ready!

Oh thank goodness. I'm relieved I am not the only one who has made this mistake. I am ready whenever you are!

EDIT: I almost forgot! I should be the one thanking you for being patient with me like this. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:

BUT!!!!

EDIT: Thank you guys for doing business with me, even if it may seem rocky right now. ^^;

I'm sorry I am just now seeing this! I would like Lon Lon Milk, Sheik Mask, and Sheik Pants. I don't mind waiting just pm me when you're ready :)

I'm sorry I am just now seeing this! I would like Lon Lon Milk, Sheik Mask, and Sheik Pants. I don't mind waiting just pm me when you're ready :)

You are totally fine, don't worry about it! I have to head to a job interview soon, but I will resume getting the rest of your request items the moment I return home (I got my hands on one just last night before I fell asleep.). The PM will be sent to you tonight so help me. ?u?9 Thank you for being patient with me btw.

Back