• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibo Card Move Out Question

amazonevan19

DLELELEWOOOOP
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1404-3604-3427
Coco
New Leaf Token
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Lobo
Leif
I'm wondering if the move-out dialogue with Wisp is an indication of who might ask me to move next, or if it's an indication of who has just moved in recently, or if it's completely random.

For example, when I moved out Peaches in favor of Tia, Wisp asked me if we would ask Peaches to move as my first option. Obviously, she couldn't ask me to leave before someone else did first. But maybe the list is in order of who's more likely to ask after that? Idk, and I'm curious if anyone knows or if it has been confirmed how it works.

i believe it's random - wisp asked me last time to move sylvana out, then erik asked me a few days later.

It's random! I can say this for sure because I run a cycling thread and Wisp always mentions different villagers first :)

Back