Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

May I please adopt Agnes?

I'm heading to bed, so would it be okay to do it tomorrow? ty. :)

Last edited:
woo I no longer need chester but if deirdre happens to pop up I would love to grab her (tysm for letting me lurk for chester though I appreciate it)

I actually have Dierdre right now, let me know if you have room or available. :)

ooh yes please! I am currently working on kicking derwin out but it should only take me about 15-20 minutes, is that ok?

May I please adopt Agnes?

I'm heading to bed, so would it be okay to do it tomorrow? ty. :)

Sure, just let me know. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH YAY Lemme move out Roald and I'll PM you when I'm ready to pick him up!! ♡ Does 30 TBT sound okay?

All my villagers a free. :) Just and enjoy. :)

Wow, my grammar was not the best there -_-, anyway, you're welcome! ;P

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I have two villagers in two separate towns for two people, some juggling will be required so...patience please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And 1 ds.

Ok, so mayorashe will be going to Chapman and onionpudding will be going to Redbow, I'm adding you both now. :)

hi! i'm not sure if there's a limit for lurking however, i'd like to lurk for either shep, o'hare, and zell! - ty ^^

Wow, my grammar was not the best there -_-, anyway, you're welcome! ;P

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I have two villagers in two separate towns for two people, some juggling will be required so...patience please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And 1 ds.

Ok, so mayorashe will be going to Chapman and onionpudding will be going to Redbow, I'm adding you both now. :)

Ah! I'll add you back! Trying to see if anyone wants Stitches before I void him xP

Sorry for the wait TT^TT i have time traveled all the way to february and he still hasn't pinged yet (but i will persist!)

I unfortunately don't have Kyle yet, I should have him by tomorrow or saturday. :)

Ok, I'll open , it will be Chapman. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you need someone to take derwin's spot, I might have someone you want.

I am on my way! Thank you for dealing with me lol. And when derwin moves out I will try to replace him with a jock villager since I just lost mine :eek: either antonio,bam, poncho or teddy

Back