Giveaway 🎀 Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hiya :3 i was wondering if anyone is currently lurking for Chief and if not, would you mind notifying me if you get him ^^

I'll be popping in from time to time, thank you~

I think I have at least one person lurking for cheif, but I don't think they've been on.

I'm kinda on hold until I move out a few and get my amiibo cards, I'm not exactly sure. lol

Has anyone asked for Beau or Rosie yet

Yes for both, I think.
I do have Rose right now, if you're willing to wait a few day until I get my amiibo cards and new 2ds, I can kick her out when you need her.

That works perfectly! I'll keep watch of this thread just let me know if you can get her!

Could I lurk aroound (lurk lurk watch me lurk) for Molly + Wolfgang?

LF~ Merengue, Marshal, Molly, Rosie, Fang, Fauna, Cookie, Julian, Maple, (Marina) <but dont need now

Hi, I was after Willow too! I was reading your post and the last comment and if you have Willow's Amiibo Card, the 16 villager cycle does not apply! You can move amiibos in as much as you want from my experience.

However, I understand if you said that because your towns are full :)

Hi, I was after Willow too! I was reading your post and the last comment and if you have Willow's Amiibo Card, the 16 villager cycle does not apply! You can move amiibos in as much as you want from my experience.

However, I understand if you said that because your towns are full :)

Really?! That's excellent! I can get you willow then.

Back