Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Oh ok, just wondering if there was anything I still needed (would definitely take eugene if I didn't already have him)

Last edited:
So (& sorry if I'm not being very bright about this) are you cycling villagers in your proper town or is this a pure cycling town? I just want to know because I'm curious about how often your boxed villagers change. I'm not interested in Margie or Octavian, but I am on the lookout for a few villagers.

So (& sorry if I'm not being very bright about this) are you cycling villagers in your proper town or is this a pure cycling town? I just want to know because I'm curious about how often your boxed villagers change. I'm not interested in Margie or Octavian, but I am on the lookout for a few villagers.

I have two pure cycling towns, who are you looking for? :)
I just bought a few amiibo cards (for the sake of moving villagers out) and I'm planning on getting the new 2ds soon, so moving villagers out will be a much faster process.
I cycle from the campsite and the void.

Oh, nice. Yeah, I hope those amiibo cards help! There's a bunch of villagers I'm interested in haha (I don't keep permanent dreamies or anything). I've been wanting Graham, Benjamin, and/or Tangy for a while, so if any of them come your way let me know! I'll also be keeping an eye on this thread for other villagers :) Thanks

Hiya :3 i was wondering if anyone is currently lurking for Chief and if not, would you mind notifying me if you get him ^^

I'll be popping in from time to time, thank you~

Back