• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hey :)
I?m ready to adopt Mira, let me know when you are available ok?
Thank you!

Last edited:
I didn't see this post until now, I'm so sorry! Please leave me a vm or like tis when you're on next so I can get Mira to you. :)

Don’t worry :) Gonna send you a message now, let me know when you are available. Thank you!

I'm actually working on getting her card, so it might be a short lurk.

Last edited:
Ah, I need to take that down. :/ Sure, I'll scan him in if you have room.
I'm doing a trade right now so it will be a bit.
Didn't I already get you Rocco? I just scanned him in for someone...:confused:

Ah, I need to take that down. :/ Sure, I'll scan him in if you have room.
I'm doing a trade right now so it will be a bit.
Didn't I already get you Rocco? I just scanned him in for someone...:confused:

You did indeed, I accidentally deleted my town because I forgot that the town tree has to be at a certain stage for Tom Nook to buy your town. (I wanted to see how much my town was worth, I had no intention of restarting but I found the perfect map so it worked out in the end)

No problem and thank you, heh.

Last edited:
Oh man, glad to hear that worked out okay.

My face went from this -_- to this 0_0 when I found the map. haha

I felt the urge to bang my head against the wall but thankfully I didn't and being patient/relaxed worked out. :)

Hey! If you ever take back this thread please let me know, there are a lot of villagers I'd be interested in :)

Plus glad you found the perfect map! If you need a bit of help to start new feel free to ask!

I'm opening Redbow now. Sorry for the wait, they never showed up. :[
I may be afk, so go right ahead.

Hey! If you ever take back this thread please let me know, there are a lot of villagers I'd be interested in :)

Plus glad you found the perfect map! If you need a bit of help to start new feel free to ask!

Ok, I'm off break as of now. :) I go on break whenever I'm a bit overwelmed with orders.
Gates open, Zendel.

Back