• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

May I please adopt Agnes?

I'm heading to bed, so would it be okay to do it tomorrow? ty. :)

Last edited:
woo I no longer need chester but if deirdre happens to pop up I would love to grab her (tysm for letting me lurk for chester though I appreciate it)

I actually have Dierdre right now, let me know if you have room or available. :)

ooh yes please! I am currently working on kicking derwin out but it should only take me about 15-20 minutes, is that ok?

Wow, my grammar was not the best there -_-, anyway, you're welcome! ;P

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I have two villagers in two separate towns for two people, some juggling will be required so...patience please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And 1 ds.

Ok, so mayorashe will be going to Chapman and onionpudding will be going to Redbow, I'm adding you both now. :)

hi! i'm not sure if there's a limit for lurking however, i'd like to lurk for either shep, o'hare, and zell! - ty ^^

Wow, my grammar was not the best there -_-, anyway, you're welcome! ;P

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I have two villagers in two separate towns for two people, some juggling will be required so...patience please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And 1 ds.

Ok, so mayorashe will be going to Chapman and onionpudding will be going to Redbow, I'm adding you both now. :)

Ah! I'll add you back! Trying to see if anyone wants Stitches before I void him xP

Feel free to lurk! There's no limit. (it's not like I can stop you, but still.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah! I'll add you back! Trying to see if anyone wants Stitches before I void him xP

Take your time. :)

Sorry for the wait TT^TT i have time traveled all the way to february and he still hasn't pinged yet (but i will persist!)

I unfortunately don't have Kyle yet, I should have him by tomorrow or saturday. :)

Ok! I finally got someone I don't care too much about out :eek: it wasn't derwin but it will be fine.

Ok, I'll open , it will be Chapman. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you need someone to take derwin's spot, I might have someone you want.

I am on my way! Thank you for dealing with me lol. And when derwin moves out I will try to replace him with a jock villager since I just lost mine :eek: either antonio,bam, poncho or teddy

Back