• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Oh ok, just wondering if there was anything I still needed (would definitely take eugene if I didn't already have him)

Last edited:
So (& sorry if I'm not being very bright about this) are you cycling villagers in your proper town or is this a pure cycling town? I just want to know because I'm curious about how often your boxed villagers change. I'm not interested in Margie or Octavian, but I am on the lookout for a few villagers.

So (& sorry if I'm not being very bright about this) are you cycling villagers in your proper town or is this a pure cycling town? I just want to know because I'm curious about how often your boxed villagers change. I'm not interested in Margie or Octavian, but I am on the lookout for a few villagers.

I have two pure cycling towns, who are you looking for? :)
I just bought a few amiibo cards (for the sake of moving villagers out) and I'm planning on getting the new 2ds soon, so moving villagers out will be a much faster process.
I cycle from the campsite and the void.

Oh, nice. Yeah, I hope those amiibo cards help! There's a bunch of villagers I'm interested in haha (I don't keep permanent dreamies or anything). I've been wanting Graham, Benjamin, and/or Tangy for a while, so if any of them come your way let me know! I'll also be keeping an eye on this thread for other villagers :) Thanks

Hiya :3 i was wondering if anyone is currently lurking for Chief and if not, would you mind notifying me if you get him ^^

I'll be popping in from time to time, thank you~

Back