• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway 🎀 Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

I know it's late, but I was wondering if you still have Benjamin? Or has someone took him already?

Sorry, I haven't had Benjamin for months, I'll watch for him though. :)

Can I have/lurk for Mott? He's going to be one of my dreamies in my town.

Can I have/lurk for Mott? He's going to be one of my dreamies in my town.

Sure, I just need one villager to have enough for card cycling, so once I get them, I scan in Mott. It shouldn't take a day or so. :)

So you've got Colton in your town...know anyone who is placing a hold on him? If not I would appreciate it if I could have him. :)
Oh, and I know that I have a maximum of three days to respond and another three to pick up, so I'm letting you know ahead of time that I'm swamped with homework for today and tomorrow...so it might be a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Repeat.

Last edited:
So you've got Colton in your town...know anyone who is placing a hold on him? If not I would appreciate it if I could have him. :)
Oh, and I know that I have a maximum of three days to respond and another three to pick up, so I'm letting you know ahead of time that I'm swamped with homework for today and tomorrow...so it might be a while.

Yes, you can place dibs and I would call this special circumstance, so I'll let you know when he's ready as he hasn't pinged yet.
(That rule is mostly there for members who are less than a week old, since they rarely come back. -_-)

Yes, you can place dibs and I would call this special circumstance, so I'll let you know when he's ready as he hasn't pinged yet.
(That rule is mostly there for members who are less than a week old, since they rarely come back. -_-)

Thank you very much! Back to the onslaught of essays...

Sure, just let me know when you're available, it will take about 10 minutes for me to get everything ready because I always do something wrong.

Back