• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like soggy donuts?

Would you eat that soggy donut?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MorphiGalaxi

Bells
Switch
0564-1162-9430
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Chocolate Cake
Sheep Plush
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
Lets say a donut was sitting out in the rain by a coffee shop that someone didnt even eat and it got so wet and soggy the crows wouldnt even peck at it. Would you love that donut and cherish it and then eat it, or walk by and not pay any mind to it?

This is a serious question, and I want it to be treated seriously with all seriousness.

Honestly this thread is just for fun, I don't wanna upset anybody so please keep it friendly and polite :3

Last edited:
Hasn't a thread like this been made before, except it was about mouldy bread?

Anyway, no. I wouldn't.

Lmao Issi. You might get in trouble with the mods

No I wouldn't but I'd love to put yes as a joke

Hasn't a thread like this been made before, except it was about mouldy bread?

Anyway, no. I wouldn't.
Yes, thats why I decided there need to be a donut version :D

Good choice.

Idek what I'm doing making threads like this, I promise this is the last one

Last edited:
Who would love and cherish every second of it??

Well...you did say you love and support all Donuts. :3

Lmao Issi. You might get in trouble with the mods

No I wouldn't but I'd love to put yes as a joke

I hope not o.o

Okay x'D

Who would love and cherish every second of it??

Well...you did say you love and support all Donuts. :3

Exactly! We must all be accepting of others and their differences, including donuts :3

Last edited:
I'd try and taste it... maybe it's Jelly Filled! :eek:

I wouldn't eat anything that stood so long in the rain that it became soggy, no.

I'd try and taste it... maybe it's Jelly Filled! :eek:

The Jelly inside may not be soggy :D

Same here, Im too afraid of germs. Though I may be tempted.

I wouldn't eat anything that stood so long in the rain that it became soggy, no.

Okay, totally understandable.

Ew no. Why would anyone eat something they found on the ground? Unless you want to get ill for some reason.

What if it was on a table outside the coffee shop? O:

Last edited:
Why would anyone (that isn't on the brink of starvation) eat food that was just laying around?

Because its a donut. And if I wasnt so afraid of food poisoning, Id give that cute soggy donut a home.

Last edited:
My gut is so sensitive. I would totally get super sick.

Because its a donut. And if I wasnt so afraid of food poisoning, Id give that cute soggy donut a home.

It'd actually be torn apart inside your tummy. So you kidnapped it :3

What if it was on a table outside the coffee shop? O:

That's still a stupid decision to eat it since you don't know how long it's been sat there or who's been touching it. It's just common sense not to eat **** that's been lying around.

I worry for people who would even contemplate this.

Last edited:
That's still a stupid decision to eat it since you don't know how long it's been sat there or who's been touching it.

What if it was in a paper bag and got soggy from water soaking through, but the bag had a little sticker the shop puts on to say its new, then would you try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back