• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like soggy donuts?

Would you eat that soggy donut?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd try and taste it... maybe it's Jelly Filled! :eek:

Something like that.
maggots.jpg
Wahaha.

I love soggy donuts. Once you have had strawberry frosted soggy donuts, you will never be able to compare any other food to the deliciousness.

Are you talking about cereal?

Last edited:
soggy donuts are disgusting, like the ones you get from dunkin' donuts, they are frozen then defrosted there - ewwww

Soggy donuts are nasty. I wouldn't eat any food that was just left out on the street on that note. I don't want to take that risk of getting sick. D:

in all seriousness, a donut that's soggy because it was dunked in coffee is a-okay, all other sogginess = no way.

and you take back what you done said about Dunkin Donuts, P e p p e r Sue, you take it bayackeeeee!!!!

in all seriousness, a donut that's soggy because it was dunked in coffee is a-okay, all other sogginess = no way.

and you take back what you done said about Dunkin Donuts, P e p p e r Sue, you take it bayackeeeee!!!!

lol sorry not taking it back, dunkin' donuts have the worst donuts. i'm extremely picky with donuts - i make the most delicious ones myself - and i only like donuts from two shops, there's an indie shop by me that's makes them from scratch & Krispy Kreme

In complete honesty and respect, I wouldn't eat a doughnut if it were 100% okay. No hate, I've just never liked the taste.

I want to make a "do you like soggy sausages?" thread but I feel that would get locked just like my previous, unless you used some hidden anti-locking keyword in your post you'd care to share?

soggy donuts are disgusting, like the ones you get from dunkin' donuts, they are frozen then defrosted there - ewwww

Aw, I thought those donuts were okay-ish XD Oh well.

Soggy donuts are nasty. I wouldn't eat any food that was just left out on the street on that note. I don't want to take that risk of getting sick. D:
Smart decision.
Even if someone actually liked soggy donuts, itd be best to just buy a new one and make it soggy yourself.

I can see that XD since if its dunked in coffee, it isnt for too long and is absorbing the flavor.
Where's rain soggy, is just no taste and makes it mushy basically.

In complete honesty and respect, I wouldn't eat a doughnut if it were 100% okay. No hate, I've just never liked the taste.

0_0 *Faints due to shock of someone not liking donuts*

Really though its okay everyone likes different things :3

wow yr so random...XD

Not sure XD

W H Y W O U L D Y O U E A T A D O N U T T H A T S B E E N O U T S I D E

W H Y W O U L D Y O U W R I T E L I K E T H I S ?

I want to make a "do you like soggy sausages?" thread but I feel that would get locked just like my previous, unless you used some hidden anti-locking keyword in your post you'd care to share?

Sorry, its a secret.

no
[/thread]

Okay Spy, logical choice XD

Last edited:
Interesting...a soggy donut sitting on a bench outside of Starbucks is.....freaking ME!

And to answer the question....no I wouldn't eat a soggy doughnut outside of a coffee or a soggy doughnut at all.

YUCK! :(

If you made an artificial situation (Just dipped it in a tank of water), then, I guess I'd do it because I bought it and I know what's happened. If you found it, someone must've thrown it away for a reason. It probably has crack needles inside or it fell into a sewer grate.

I'd do it for money though.

If you made an artificial situation (Just dipped it in a tank of water), then, I guess I'd do it because I bought it and I know what's happened. If you found it, someone must've thrown it away for a reason. It probably has crack needles inside or it fell into a sewer grate.

I'd do it for money though.
What a brave soul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back